BY GIVENCHY

Sensual Glamorous Scent Recommended age: Mature 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Oriental spicy 4 Recommended use: Casual 5 Scent life: 6-10 hours Add some intrigue to your life with Hot Couture by Givenchy. This beautiful fragrance for women is a blend of aromatic woods and spices that infuses your every move with exciting warmth. Introduced in 2000, this unforgettable scent is perfect for adding style to your casual activities, whether you are grocery shopping, meeting for coffee or eating lunch with a friend. Spritz it onto your skin before heading out and enjoy an instant touch of sophistication. see more...

Shauna M.
Smells like cotton candy. Good for teens who are just starting to getinto fragrance. The name and bottle design really need to be updated.
Morgan S.
Lethbridge, AB
I have this perfume however mine is pink packaging so I don't know if it has just been updated or what. It's kind of expensive compared to the rest of my perfume collection but totally worth it. I don't think it smells like cotton candy as stated in the previous comment but it is a sweeter scent. For sure a favorite of mine and my friends. They always sneak a few sprays when they are at my house. Love it
LIZ S.
My mom used to wear this. And I recently found it, bought it with out a doubt. I love the smell on this, very nice but not to strong. I only wear it on special occasions because I know it's gonna last all night.