Givenchy Hot Couture Eau De Parfum Spray

by Givenchy

Stay runway fresh when you wear Hot Couture eau de parfum spray for women. Released in 2000 by Givenchy, this smoldering fragrance teases and tempts with every spritz, lifting your spirits and leaving you feeling like a VIP. Juicy raspberry and orange on the open revitalize your senses, preparing you for the day's adventures, while a heart of pepper and magnolia give the composition a bold kick. Scintillating sandalwood engulfs your pulse points on the dry down for a finish that's exotic and memorable.

Fragrance Notes:

Raspberry, Magnolia, Orange, Vetiver, Rose

Hood do I get one if this?
Is this product worth the money?
What about this?
Start your review of Givenchy Hot Couture Eau De Parfum Spray!
North Bay, ON
Givenchy Hot Couture Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Tanya B.
Omg my favorite perfume of all time. I have Never went in public with out some one complementing me on my purfume 🤭 . 1or 2 sprays goes a long way! The best part is it lasts all day. Pricey but definitely worth every dollar 🥰
Toronto, ON
Givenchy Hot Couture Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Marina P.
Such a surprisingly beautiful scent! It's both fruity and floral and so so feminine. There are also some berry notes in the background. It's not overpowering and I can see it as being a perfect evening perfume. I'm considering getting a full sized bottle!
Victoria , BC
Givenchy Hot Couture Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jillian H.
La la la looove this perfume. It is my go to smell. I once got in a cab and the cab driver gave me a free ride because he said that he loved the smell so much and wanted to smell it again. YES. It’s my absolute fav.
My favourite scent for 2018 💕 It almost smells like candy, but in a more grown up way if that makes sense lol I always get complements when I’m wearing this & I’ve actually had strangers ask me what I’m wearing so they can run out and buy it This scent will never go out of style
Givenchy Hot Couture Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jordanne V.
My most re-purchased perfume! There is a hefty price point on this bottle of gold, but it lasts forever! I am not able to wear fragrances to my workplace, so this helps the product to last extra long these days! This perfume has fruity undertones but is a lovely scent. This has been my ‘signature scent’ for years! Highly recommend!
Cambridge, ON
I have this one as a secondary to my Viva La Juicy. I love the fragrance. It's sexy but classic.
My signature perfume. Ever since recieving this perfume as a gift in my birthday I have fallen in love with it. The bottle is very luxurious and classy and the scent itself is lovely. Very long lasting and doesn't smell old or overpowering. The scent is mature yet soft/ playful. Not harsh at all. This is by far the best perfume to try, especially if you are looking to invest in a quality perfume for yourself or a friend ! Hot Couture can be purchased at Sephora or Shoppers Drug Mart!
This has been my signature scent for probably 7 years now I just can't part with it I get compliments everywhere I go. It definitely has a more sweet scent to it rather than floral but it's not overly sweet. I usually buy at Sephora !
Ontario, Canada
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I love it and the bottle!! It is a great smell and it doesn't compare to any of my perfumes! I am a repeat user and i will always recommend this to others!!!
Ottawa, ON
Il sent super bon, très féminin et irrésistible. Les parfums Givenchy sont toujours uniques
Ask a question to the Influenster community...