Givenchy Hot Couture Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Mihalcea M.Givenchy Hot Couture Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by rori w.Givenchy Hot Couture Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jane D.

BY GIVENCHY

Stay runway fresh when you wear Hot Couture eau de parfum spray for women. Released in 2000 by Givenchy, this smoldering fragrance teases and tempts with every spritz, lifting your spirits and leaving you feeling like a VIP. Juicy raspberry and orange on the open revitalize your senses, preparing you for the day's adventures, while a heart of pepper and magnolia give the composition a bold kick. Scintillating sandalwood engulfs your pulse points on the dry down for a finish that's exotic and memorable.

Fragrance Notes:

Raspberry, Magnolia, Orange, Vetiver, Rose

Natalie P.
Massapequa
I always have this perfume stocked in my home. Unfortunately many places don’t sell it (I believe only ULTA now) but it smells so sweet and it’s strong so one spritz and you’re good for the whole day! My bottles last forever because of this
Liz C.
Tarawa Terrace
This is my signature scent! It smells sweet and musky and kind of Smokey. It lasts forever! It’s decently priced for a perfume that lasts a long time and actually smells good. Packaging is chic. 10/10 recommend!
Leah V.
I love this scent! Usually I am into more girly florals, but this spicy scent just grabbed my attention the first time I smelled it. I love the gorgeous packaging as well. As much as I love it, the two main cons are: 1) it's quite expensive, as most perfumes are; and 2) it does not last long on the skin, unfortunately. If you can both afford it and apply it a few times throughout the day then I highly recommend.
Jenn Y.
I love this perfume. It sweet and musky with a bit of smokiness. It reminds of the fair. I know it sounds strange but it's like the funnel cakes and musky sweet smells. I think I may like the EDT more though. I'll have to try it again with a larger sample. I received a large roller ball sized spray from luxury scentbox becuase I picked it and I'm so glad I did. I feel in warmer weather during the day it may be too much but at night it's perfect. And always perfect in cooler weather.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque, NM
This has been my holy grail perfume since I was 19 years old. I've repurchased it over and over again and has been my go to. It's definitely on the sweeter side so if you prefer sweeter scents then this is for you. Definitely has hints of vanilla and fruit in there. I will continue to repurchase this over and over so long as they continue to make it.
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
One of my all time favorites as I have purchases this many times. The edp always...haven't tried the edt. The raspberry top note does it for me every time...I mean it's so good I want to gnaw my arm off! It's not super strong but it does seem to last on my skin fairly well. It's sweet with a dark undertone that gives it a bit of mystery. You could wear this in any season and I haven't smelled anything like it so I always come back to it..got a new bottle for Mother's day!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this fragrance is a fruity feel something citrus and spices one froral touch subtle strong something is not for everyone I think is best for winter and night durability is moderate and its wake something strong is expensive is not my favorite muchisismo because the fragrance varies according to the person feel that loses its essence
rori w.
This perfume is high-end perfume that will cost you about $70 to $80. Now this purchase is well worth every dollar you spend. I got this perfume based off what my mom wore, when I realize she would get compliments from guys all ages and even women. It does not smell fruity, it is very elegant smelling, but doesnt smell like an old woman if you know what i mean!
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
I was able to test this today in the perfume shop. I sprayed some on my wrist , and 8 hours later I can still smell raspberries on my wrist. Not bad for an EDT! I wasn't sure I was going to like it at first because of the strong tobacco smell but it wasn't long before the raspberries came through. What causes the tobacco smell? It's sweeter than I was expecting. I'd like a sample to try it properly but I'll test it again next time I go to town.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
To be honest I completely forgot this perfume existed until I saw it here. I used to wear this scent a few years ago and I would get compliments on it wherever I go. It is gorgeous and sexy and is the perfect cherry on top to an event and will have heads turning. After remembering this scent I think I will go out and purchase it this weekend. Highly recommended and will definitely catch people's attention.
Amanda Z.