BY GIVENCHY

Like Haute Couture fashion, Hot Couture is a glamorous yet sophisticated fragrance. Through sensuality and warmth Hot Couture creates an elegance that can only be equated with couture runway fashion. Sweet raspberry nectar, magnolia, and ambered vetiver combine to bewitch us with vibrant, confident, and passionate femininity. Notes: Raspberry Dew, Jasmine, Bergamot, White Musk. Style: Confident. Flirtatious. Elegant. see more...

• Is the scent more floral or sweet like candy?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
This is my favorite perfume scent. I have tried more expensive brands and less expensive brands but I always come back to it. I love the scent and would probably bathe in it if it was socially acceptable. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves sweet scented perfumes.
Abby F.
Killeen , TX
This is definitely in my top 5 favorite fragrances. The packaging is so adorable and the scent is amazing and lasts al day.
Shannon D.
Excellent scent, not to heavy gives off just enough of a lovely fragrance to enjoy. Refreshing. Afforadble I just Love it!
Rita D.
Denver, CO
This is an amazing scent, really long lasting and something i can wear everyday
Kara T.
This has been my signature scent for probably 7 years now I just can't part with it I get compliments everywhere I go. It definitely has a more sweet scent to it rather than floral but it's not overly sweet. I usually buy at Sephora !
GlambyS ..
Ontario, Canada
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I love it and the bottle!! It is a great smell and it doesn't compare to any of my perfumes! I am a repeat user and i will always recommend this to others!!!
Christina A.
This is my go to fragrance. I never leave home without applying it. I even have a mini one in my purse!
Michelle M.
Cambridge, ON
I have this one as a secondary to my Viva La Juicy. I love the fragrance. It's sexy but classic.
Kristy B.
This is my favorite perfume EVER! The scent is unlike anything else, it's amazing!
Rita D.
Denver, CO
Is the scent more floral or sweet like candy?