Givenchy Gloss Interdit Ultra-Shiny Color Plumping Effect uploaded by Dina E.

BY GIVENCHY

A vibrant gloss with a high-performance formula, a sophisticated silhouette, and a professional brush applicator. With its infinitely light texture, Gloss Interdit provides spectacular shine and leaves lips smoothed and plumped. The formula is enriched with high-performance skincare ingredients developed by Givenchy Laboratories. The scent of Gloss Interdit is an elegant, sensual, and sophisticated new facet of the "Espièglerie" concentrate found in Rouge Interdit and Rouge Interdit Shine. The fragrance is composed of top notes of bergamot, litchi, and red fruit; middle notes of rose, jasmine, and lily of the valley; and base notes of sandalwood, vanilla, amber, and musk.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Review for: 04 Rose Taboo
This color is what a vampire might wear to a wedding - and it's awesome. Beautiful, flattering shade and smooth formula. It wasn't crazy plumping, but it did make my lips looks nice. Also works well over lipstick, to create more dramatic looks.
Karol G.
Karol G.
Turpin , OK
Review for: 11 Succulent Orange
I loooooovvvvveeee this Product soooo much. I use it alllll the time. Almost every single day this summer my skin tone is natural beige.
Chelsie M.
Chelsie M.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 11 Succulent Orange
Love the color. Works great to plump lips. But leaves a weird felling on my lips
Naya A.
Naya A.
Review for: Other
Finally got my hands on this. I bought delectable brown. Its a very nice color especially for fall. These are very pigmented so im very happy about it. It is pricey but for me its worth it.
Khayn M.
Khayn M.
Vineland, NJ
Review for: 15 Velvet Purple
Very pretty color lip gloss i even found one from family dollar thats close to this same shade for $2. ive even found a way to make it matte when i don't want it so shiny .
Kanesha J.
Kanesha J.
Natchez, MS
Review for: 02 Impertinent Nude
Very sticky it was okay just made my lips feel weird but I still used it till it was gone. I wouldn't buy it again
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Review for: 12 Rouge Passion
Absolutely stunning! The rouge color is the perfect true red. I love the way the formula glides on smoothly.
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Cibolo, TX
Review for: 12 Rouge Passion
I used this gloss for a date night with my husband, for a new sexy look and boy did he love it. Try this gloss in a sexy red to turn up the passion ladies.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Review for: 12 Rouge Passion
One word: luxurious. The lip gloss applies on so smoothly and effortlessly. It doesn't feel sticky or gloppy like other lip glosses can get. The color is also so pigmented and makes my lip look fuller and voluptuous. I've gotten many compliments on my lip color while wearing it!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
Review for: 02 Impertinent Nude
Its a pretty tint and if you don't apply too much it looks nice. Its sticky but what lip gloss isn't? I'm more of a lipstick user so I rarely use this.
kensy r.
kensy r.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the finish to this lip gloss?
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
Aurora, OH
What color is your favorite?