BY GIVENCHY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Released in 1970 to commemorate the opening of a Givenchy store in Paris on the famed 3 Avenue George V, Givenchy III has been the siren song and signature of elegant women for decades. This timeless classic opens with a mesmerizing combination of aldehydes, noble gardenia, fresh peach, and beguiling citrus. The mid-notes are a classic, intoxicating bouquet offering timeless lily-of-the-valley, narcissus, sweet carnation, rose, and orris root: floral, but in no way cloying. Finally, the grounding base offers quintessential woodsy scents of deep sandalwood, patchouli, dark amber, exotic coconut, oak moss, vetiver, and myrrh.

Review (1)
CHRISTINA S.
This was my first Givenchy perfume I ever bought! I love the love last ability and wear it has. The smell is simply heavenly. I purchased it at my local Dillard's. The scent it's floral and sweet with a hint or richness. I purchased the lotion as well it helps to keep the fragrance on longer. I would most likely recommend this for a great gift for someone special!