BY GIVENCHY

VERY IRRESISTIBLE by Givenchy for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ & BODY LOTION 2.5 OZ & EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .4 OZ MINI Launched by the design house of Givenchy in 2006, VERY IRRESISTIBLE SENSUAL by Givenchy possesses a blend of Patchouli, Fruity... see more...

Noemi M.
Noemi M.
I discovered this perfume one day when I was in elementary while digging thru my older sisters things. I found it and sprayed it on me and since then ive used it a lot . My husband loves the way it smells ! It's not to strong either just perfect . I totally recommend it and it's not even that much expensive
Dolores E.
Dolores E.
Hot Springs, AR
Phenom scent. Discovered it 10 years ago and still find myself constantly going back to it. Refreshing, feminine and yet a strong floral undertone
Alanis R.
Alanis R.
I love the scent, I love the packaging, I love everything about this perfect. It's long lasting, I've only tried it once and I haven't repurchased because I love trying new perfumes and for that reason I may not buy it again for myself. I may get it as a gift for someone I love though...