Add a Photo

By GIVENCHY
VERY IRRESISTIBLE by Givenchy for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 2.5 OZ & BODY LOTION 2.5 OZ & EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .4 OZ MINI Launched by the design house of Givenchy in 2006, VERY IRRESISTIBLE SENSUAL by Givenchy possesses a blend of Patchouli, Fruity...
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
June 19, 2017, 11:25 p.m.
Review for: Givenchy
I discovered this perfume one day when I was in elementary while digging thru my older sisters things. I found it and sprayed it on me and since then ive used it a lot . My husband loves the way it smells ! It's not to strong either just perfect . I totally recommend it and it's not even that much expensive
Dolores E.
Dolores E.
Davie, FL
May 16, 2017, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Givenchy
Phenom scent. Discovered it 10 years ago and still find myself constantly going back to it. Refreshing, feminine and yet a strong floral undertone
Alanis R.
Alanis R.
April 16, 2017, 5:38 a.m.
Review for: Givenchy
I love the scent, I love the packaging, I love everything about this perfect. It's long lasting, I've only tried it once and I haven't repurchased because I love trying new perfumes and for that reason I may not buy it again for myself. I may get it as a gift for someone I love though...