Givenchy Gentlemen Only Eau de Toilette uploaded by Michelle L.Givenchy Gentlemen Only Eau de Toilette uploaded by Eugenia P.

BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy introduces Gentlemen Only for the distinguished man of today. His natural, refined elegance is a reflection of the times.

This fragrance embodies the essential virtues of being a gentleman: courtesy, elegance, and chivalry. It is modern yet timeless, capturing the essence of a man who is witty, intelligent, and exceeds effortlessly in all aspects of life. A state of mind, a way of being a gentleman under all circumstances.

Gentlemen Only is a distinct, deliberate, and charming fragrance. It is deliciously disconcerting with its blend of freshness, sensuality, and masculine qualities. A fragrance for a man of taste—a fragrance for a gentleman.

Notes:
Green Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Nutmeg, Birch Leaf, Cedarwood Texas, Heart Of Patchouli, Vetiver, Incense.
Style:
Distinct. Deliberate. Charming.

Givenchy Gentlemen Only Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Givenchy Gentlemen Only Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "No matter where I go I always get asked what I'm wearing and getting compliments ." in 1 review
Joseph A.
Great smelling for all seasons and occasions. Nice bottle. Strong so you dont need to use too much so it lasts longer. It last all day. I have boughten this multiple times.
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
Ooommmmggggg. I have an addiction to buying my husband new cologne. He’s probably got 30 bottles right now, but I’m always looking for new ones. I went to Sephora to buy Chanel bleu, and I smelled some of the other ones just Incase. I’m a HUGE givenchy fan, and this cologne caught my attention. I ended up spraying it on myself while I shopped at the mall and decided i would go back a little later. I was back in literally ten minutes to buy this. I couldn’t stop smelling myself, I honestly think it beats all the other ones I’ve bought. It smells sooo heavenly!!
Nate P.
Absolute favorite scent - I’d say it’s sort of like a light buzz as opposed to complete intoxication if a cologne were like alcohol. Definitely a classically appealing scent for any man. Easy choice if you’re looking for something different & are not quite sure what to choose - choose this !!!!
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
I brought his for my friend for his birthday and he loved it. When I first smelled it at Sephora i fell in love❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Might try one of the other ones. Definitely gonna buy him more when he runs out.
Aram P.
Elmsford, NY
First smelled this in Paris and had to get it. I got it back in the states. The smell is amazing, but the wear time is not that long unfortunately. I will definitely be replenishing (again) when this bottle runs out!
Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
Got this at Macy's as a present for my fiancé. The sales person recommended it with a lot of confidence so I decided to buy it. It came with a gym bag and samples of other colognes. My fiancé loves it! He wears it every day in the morning. It has a very fresh, manly scent and lasts all day long. It's his favorite!
Sarah H.
This is my hubby's go to scent! I love when he has it on and he always gets asked what he is wearing! Definitely not overpowering and great value for the price. The bottle design is super sleek as well. I recommend you give it a try! You will not regret it.
Aram P.
Elmsford, NY
This cologne smells amazing, however it does not come without its faults. The smell is classic and fragrant, but it does not have a long lasting formula. The only way for me to describe the scent is timeless and clean. As a repeat buyer I would definitely recommend!
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
I absolutely love this scent. I got my boyfriend the Sephora men's sampler and this was one included. It smells clean and fresh. It compliments his body chemistry very well and is definitely a fav of mine for him 😊
Dakota P.
Allentown, PA
Such a wonderful product!?!?!??!?.
No matter where I go I always get asked what I'm wearing and getting compliments . If you truly want to start making women turn and approach you this is the product.

Macy's