BY GIVENCHY

Design House: Givenchy Year Introduced: 1975 Fragrance Notes: Woodsy, Aromatic Top Notes Of Spice, With Lower Notes Of Rose And Leather. Recommended Use: Romantic see more...

Jonesboro, GA
Heard awesome stuff about this product. I want to buy this for my husband. Don't know how long it last. Want to know
Javier C.
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
I get compliments from women and men saying they really like what I am wearing and want to know the name of what I'm wearing. I tell them
Gentleman by Givenchy and they won't find it in the stores the only place I have been able to get it was thru Amazon.
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
South Hadley, MA
This brand of perfume is great. Makes my boy smell sweet! Another recommended Givenchy is Pi
Mykala H.
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
This brand is amazing makes my hubby smell so good bought it for him for valentines day last year and it smells oh so good.
ruel g.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
I buy this for my cousin and he loves it so much even if is pricey.This is not a me too fragrance. It is distinctive, subtle and sophisticated. As the oils mix with your own, the fragrance continues to evolve and improve. The only negative is that it begins to fade after about 2-3 hours.
Daniel C.
Daniel C.
It's a great brand. always bringing the best to the costumers.

I really, really wanna try this fragrance. Can't wait to buy it.
sarra b.
sarra b.
oued rhiou , relizane
LOVE this!!! It smells so amazing. It's the perfect blend of scents but it's also not too overpowering
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone smelled this before? Givenchy is a great brand for fashion, but I've never though to try out any of their colognes.
Jonesboro, GA
I want to buy this for my husband. How do it smell?