7 colors available

BY GIVENCHY

A radiant matte liquid foundation. Eclat Matissime is a fluid foundation featuring a new radiant matte finish that reveals the fine texture and glow of the skin. The gentle formula, which features SPF 20 PA ++ protection, respects the delicate balance of the complexion for a natural yet long-lasting result. Some matifying foundations absorb sebum too intensely. The skin is artificially dried making the skin produce more sebum through a boomerang effect. Eclat Matissime is formulated with silica beads structured to optimize the absorption of oil and moisture while allowing the skin to breathe for improved comfort. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Givenchy Fluid Foundation Airy-Light Mat Radiance SPF 20 - PA++ 3 Mat Sand 1 oz
I LOVE this foundation! Where I live, summertime is HOT and HUMID. This foundation is lightweight; has skincare inside of it to keep the skin supple but also fight acne; keeps a Demi-Matte finish by absorbing oil where the face is oily, but keeping the face "as is" where it is not; photographs beautifully - even with an SPF inside; lastly, this looks just as beautiful whether I use a brush, beauty sponge or my fingertips.

Unfortunately for me, they no longer carry this particular foundation at Sephora (T ^ T) but, I have bought a replacement from the Barney's website not too long ago...
irene l.
irene l.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Givenchy Fluid Foundation Airy-Light Mat Radiance SPF 20 - PA++ 8 Mat Amber 1 oz
I use a shade lighter and I love this product. It has a full coverage and does not feel or look heavy on my skin. It's easy to use, but it's a little expensive compared to other great affordable foundation products.
Mai Y.
Mai Y.
Saint Paul, MN
Hello,

It is like I like something is matter my face and my color. this one is look nice and. I like it
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but sometimes not that much! It doesn't stay long on my face and end up with little paches
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
El Paso, TX
Product doesn't seem to smell good like other products but if you have oily skin I would not recommend this to you. Seems to have made my skin more oily.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
Review for: Givenchy Fluid Foundation Airy-Light Mat Radiance SPF 20 - PA++ 5 Mat Honey 1 oz
Great foundation for oily skin, keeps face looking matte and oil free. Coverage is very light but gives the face a natural look. I use this on days I don't wear full make-up
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good foundation, it goes on very smooth, does not have a bad smell, not oily.. Only thing is it could have matched my skin tone a little better, & a bit pricey..
Gabriela C.
Gabriela C.
N Hollywood, CA
Not the foundation for me. I'm a foundation junkie, and this looked appealing to me because of the sleek packaging and promises of airy-light matte skin. I love a good even matte face. This really emphasized any bumps on my skin, even with a primer. Looked too powdery rather than just matte. Also, it oxidized on my skin and I could tell it wouldn't match my skin much longer once my tan fades.
Arlene A.