BY GIVENCHY

This cutting-edge pencil has three advantages: it glides on gently, has a high pigment content, and is completely user-friendly. Comes in three shades that go perfectly with every hair color - Brunette Show for shades ranging from brown to chestnut, Brown Show for chestnut shades to dark blond, and Blonde Show for light blond to blond. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Vianai H.
Indiana
Review for: Givenchy Eyebrow Show Powdery Eyebrow Pencil Brunette Show 0.03 oz more...
It was my first time using this product and it's honestly the best . It is long lasting . Though you do have to be careful it does break easily . Other thank that it matches the color of your eyebrow perfectly .
member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
Review for: Givenchy Eyebrow Show Powdery Eyebrow Pencil Blonde Show 0.03 oz more...
It was hard for me to find a good blonde eyebrow pencil. I was given this to me by a friend and have used it since! It looks so nice and natural. Doesn't go on greasy or too "pencil" looking. Blends great too
Liah P.
Astoria, NY
This is a lifesaver. I prefer gel with a thin brush because I can mimic hairs but if I'm traveling and don't want to bring my brushes or if I'm in a rush this pencil does the trick. There's not much pigment which works well for me as my brows are between brown, blond, and gray so I really only need to fill in a few spaces in the middle.
Dana P.
This color was slightly too light for my eyebrows and gave them a weird color that didn't go well with my skin or make up. I just think the color wasn't good for me.
Marilee P.
Great product if you don't have to fill to much on the eyebrow, i love to use this with a bit of brow gel from the drugstore and my eyebrows are totally Instagram worthy
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
It went from creamy to powder but it looked good at defining and filling in my brow and it has a brush at other end to smooth out. To bad it has to be sharpened
Tara A.
Quakertown, PA
Works relatively well. Great for filling in eyebrows, but looks somewhat unnatural and is slightly difficult to blend. Not too bad.
Sangeetha J.
Tappan, NY
This product is amazing! It gives me what I need. The color is great! Easy to take with you on the road. Makes my brows look nice.
Inesa K.
I prefer eyebrow pencils than eyebrow gels because I can simply control the intensivity of color. This pencil is really smooth and I use it every day. I have used several eyebrow pencils from different brands, but this one is my favourite so far.
Justa V.
Ventnor City, NJ
Whats the best ' brand for eyeliner as well as the liquid one ? Any recommendations?
Tinnea M.
Peoria, IL
I have been interested in trying this brand/style. Does it last throughout your day/night? Does it go on smooth?