BY GIVENCHY

A creamy pencil for a bold brow effect. For intensely bold brows, reveal the power of the runway eyebrow in one stroke. Achieve intense, sculpted brows with this retractable, creamy, easy-to-apply pencil. A built in sharpener at the end ensures perfect application every time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

Alexis J.
Paris, TX
This guy is so good! It’s like a pomade in a stick form and holy cow it lasts forever , it’s actually quite simple to navigate , and it looks natural, I use this daily and do intend to repurchase . The packaging is nice too! Very compact . Which makes great for travel
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Fill in your brows with ease and precision!!! I most definitely love this product !! But I swear you are paying for the name !! This is so creamy and full of pigmentation!! Love the product but not the price !!
Kate B.
Huntingdon Valley, PA
This product is very good!!! I love this product! I will definitely be recommending this to my friends and family. Fill in your brows with ease and precision!!! My sister uses it every time she goes to a party and her make up looks great. i love this product but I think it should be a little bit cheaper. This is me opinion. But I still think it is very good.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
This is a good product it's a very creamy pencil so I suggest having a light hand while using it. I love Givenchy and this product goes down with the known quality this brand brings!

Sephora