Add a Photo

By GIVENCHY
Givenchy Dahlia Noir L'Eau Eau de Toilette, 4.2 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS
Tina F.
Tina F.
Fairview, OR

I got this perfume 2 months ago, it's now my absolute favorite perfume now. I don't go anywhere without wearing this!
Jeanne S.
Jeanne S.

I first discovered this scent on an insert in a magazine and fell in love! It is exactly as described. I find it to be a fresh, light and uplifting scent. It lasts all day! It is perfect for all occasions and it is something I would consider using all year and alternating with my other scents. I am not a fan of floral scents and do not find this to be overwhelmingly floral at all. I typically wear Gucci Guilty regular and Black. Fendi, Ralph Lauren Romance, Jimmy Choo and Red Door Aura. So as you can see, this is on the opposite spectrum of what I normally wear and this is my number one go to - I own three bottles. Yes, three! Plus the dew.
Jodi W.
Jodi W.
Portland, OR

I also have the Dahlia Noir pink and it has a longer lasting scent. This you spray on and in 30min you can barely smell it. Maybe it is just too light for my taste. It does have a nice smell and scent to it. I just wished it lasted longer.
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
Clinton, MT

Got my free sample from Allure (Sept Box) and this smells like old woman, something I could see my grandma wearing not me.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA

Nice musky-ish scent, definitely intriguing. Nothing hugely memorable about it, though, and it didn't have staying power.

Join Now