BY GIVENCHY

Pure fantasy. Dahlia Noir L'Eau is all at once, deep, mysterious and intriguing. Like the mythical blossoms that inspired it, the scent is transparent, subtly sensual and appeals to the delicate side of the Dahlia Noir woman. Sophisticated elegance. Fresh. Glowing.

Givenchy Dahlia Noir L'Eau Eau de Toilette
  • "I got this perfume 2 months ago, it's now my absolute favorite perfume now." in 1 review
Jeanne S.
I first discovered this scent on an insert in a magazine and fell in love! It is exactly as described. I find it to be a fresh, light and uplifting scent. It lasts all day! It is perfect for all occasions and it is something I would consider using all year and alternating with my other scents. I am not a fan of floral scents and do not find this to be overwhelmingly floral at all. I typically wear Gucci Guilty regular and Black. Fendi, Ralph Lauren Romance, Jimmy Choo and Red Door Aura. So as you can see, this is on the opposite spectrum of what I normally wear and this is my number one go to - I own three bottles. Yes, three! Plus the dew.
Jodi W.
Portland, OR
I also have the Dahlia Noir pink and it has a longer lasting scent. This you spray on and in 30min you can barely smell it. Maybe it is just too light for my taste. It does have a nice smell and scent to it. I just wished it lasted longer.
Desiree F.
Klamath Falls, OR
This perfume smells so sophisticated with out smelling too mature. Soft and subtle with a hint of musk. I also really love the simple packaging.
Wendy N.
Clinton, MT
Got my free sample from Allure (Sept Box) and this smells like old woman, something I could see my grandma wearing not me.
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
Nice musky-ish scent, definitely intriguing. Nothing hugely memorable about it, though, and it didn't have staying power.
Tina F.
Wood Village, OR
I got this perfume 2 months ago, it's now my absolute favorite perfume now. I don't go anywhere without wearing this!
Justine F.
I own a bottle but have never brought myself to use it. Something about the scent has never appealed to me. Nevertheless, Givenchy products are always of a high standard

back