Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sophie P.Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette uploaded by Olivia H.

BY GIVENCHY

Dahlia Noir is a feminine and mysterious name referring to a flower that does not exist: the paradoxical black dahlia. Structured and rigorous, yet feminine and soft, the dahlia epitomizes Givenchy’s style.

True dahlias have no scent, leaving room for imagination and fantasy. The fragrance, created by François Demachy and Riccardo Tisci, has a distinctive personality, yet is reminiscent of a tradition of beauty and femininity.

Givenchy Paris appears on the front of the bottle as on the very first Givenchy fragrances, reaffirming its French and Couture heritage. The structured, heavy cap adds a masculine touch which is softened by the salmon pink color of the juice, and luminous silver touches underlining the edges of the cap. Like a precious secret, Dahlia Noir is debossed on the silver plates hidden beneath the cap.

Notes:
Pink Pepper, Mandarin, Cedrat, Rose, Peach, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Amber.
Style:
Elegant. Feminine. Mysterious.

Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sahira g.
Vallejo, CA
My husband always telling me to buy a different perfume but I always say no no!! this my favorite perfume and I love it so much the smell is soo Good
Aubrie H.
Lubbock, TX
This is my FAVORITE perfume! I got a sample after buying a different scent and ended up liking the sample of this better. It's a soft, subtle, feminine scent.
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna , PA
Soft fragrance very beautiful I definitely recommend buying this perfume ... It last's all day a bit pricey but worth the money every time I use it I get plenty of complements
Cindy R.
I received a sample and had to go buy the whole thing! Amazing i love it and definitely recommend
Amy D.
This fragrance is just amazing! It is not too powerful and I receive compliments all day long. The scent lingers all day... there will be no need to apply more throughout the day. It is rather expensive. It is good quality tho.
Victoria T.
This stuff has a very strong smell. It is expensive and I'm sure there are dubs to it.
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is so soft and makes you feel girly 😍 a little goes a long way so it will last you. Also it's cute to add to any perfume collection.
Gaby R.
Sebree, KY
Love it, its so soft and makes you want to sleep in it. I just love it. Its the best of the best.
Stephanie D.
Este perfume es realmente excelente, me encanta su olor , es mi perfume favorito, me encanta.
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I received this as a gift and am so thankful I did. It has become my new go to scent. Has a great light fragrance that is lasting but doesn't overpower. This is not a spicy perfume, but has a sweet fragrance and undertones that wear well over the hours. I often receive compliments when I wear it. I will definitely purchase this when my current bottle runs out.
Laurena C.
Atlanta, GA
Is this a floral scent or a sweet sent?
Langa R.