Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sophie P.Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette uploaded by Olivia H.

BY GIVENCHY

Dahlia Noir is a feminine and mysterious name referring to a flower that does not exist: the paradoxical black dahlia. Structured and rigorous, yet feminine and soft, the dahlia epitomizes Givenchy’s style.

True dahlias have no scent, leaving room for imagination and fantasy. The fragrance, created by François Demachy and Riccardo Tisci, has a distinctive personality, yet is reminiscent of a tradition of beauty and femininity.

Givenchy Paris appears on the front of the bottle as on the very first Givenchy fragrances, reaffirming its French and Couture heritage. The structured, heavy cap adds a masculine touch which is softened by the salmon pink color of the juice, and luminous silver touches underlining the edges of the cap. Like a precious secret, Dahlia Noir is debossed on the silver plates hidden beneath the cap.

Notes:
Pink Pepper, Mandarin, Cedrat, Rose, Peach, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Amber.
Style:
Elegant. Feminine. Mysterious.

Olivia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I LOVE this perfume. Personally I'm the kind of girl who enjoys a noir perfume even in the daytime and if you like a strong, heavier smell then this perfume is for you. I don't like fruity or sweet smells and if you're the same way then you'll definitely enjoy this scent. I also have the lotion too and it's great!
Anaíd C.
Edinburg, TX
I received this as a gift and am so thankful I did. It has become my new go to scent. Has a great light fragrance that is lasting but doesn't overpower. This is not a spicy perfume, but has a sweet fragrance and undertones that wear well over the hours. I often receive compliments when I wear it. I will definitely purchase this when my current bottle runs out.
Amy D.
This fragrance is just amazing! It is not too powerful and I receive compliments all day long. The scent lingers all day... there will be no need to apply more throughout the day. It is rather expensive. It is good quality tho.
Rebecca A.
Tobyhanna, PA
Soft fragrance very beautiful I definitely recommend buying this perfume ... It last's all day a bit pricey but worth the money every time I use it I get plenty of complements
Jacqueline T.
Dallas, TX
This can change the way you view a hot muggy summer day in the south. Such a refreshing and delightful scent. It's like having your cake & eating it too!!! Highly recommend especially if you live in an area with lots of humidity.
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
This is what I consider my signature scent! It is light, yet a bit sensual. Very romantic and feminine. I always get compliments when I wear it. It is my favorite perfume I've ever owned. Purchased at Macy's originally, but have had difficulty finding it in any store since. But would definitely purchase again.
Scout H.
Asheville, NC
I love this stuff! It smells great and it's the perfect size. Top notes of mandarin, pink pepper and mimosa, heart notes of rose, iris and patchouli. The base notes of sandalwood, vanilla and tonka bean.
Aubrie H.
Lubbock, TX
This is my FAVORITE perfume! I got a sample after buying a different scent and ended up liking the sample of this better. It's a soft, subtle, feminine scent.
Sahira g.
Vallejo, CA
My husband always telling me to buy a different perfume but I always say no no!! this my favorite perfume and I love it so much the smell is soo Good
Melissa N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is so soft and makes you feel girly 😍 a little goes a long way so it will last you. Also it's cute to add to any perfume collection.
Laurena C.
Atlanta, GA
Is this a floral scent or a sweet sent?
Cecilia Q.
Buford, GA
Here for the badges that's all
Langa R.
Craiova
Is this long lasting?
Shana P.
Mableton, GA
Any recommendations where to purchase?? Purchased it originally at Macy's, but running low and can't seem to find a store that carries it!
Rosclaumer S.