BY GIVENCHY

A fantasy flower, the first fragrance developed under the creative direction of Riccardo Tisci, Dahlia Noir embodies the mysterious, singular radiance of a woman's graceful power. A couture fragrance all in pure lines, a return to supreme luxury. The quintessence of the Givenchy style.

Brynn L.
Deland, FL
This is a wonderful scent!! It is a floral, quite musky but still powdery. I find it reminiscent of a fantastic incense before being lit. I smelled it on a friend and immediately purchased it. It falls right in line with what I typically like and wear. I've included those scents as well so you may have a better idea of whether this perfume would be right for you. I must say it is a bit more sophisticated than Flower Bomb, though, and most closely aligns with Narcisco Rodriguez and Coco Madamoiselle.

What I normally like and wear:
- Flower Bomb EDP by Victor & Rolf
- Narcisco Rodriguez for Her EDP
- Coco Madamoiselle EDP
Enfel H.
San Jose, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I love the romantic and mysterious scent this perfume exudes. I prefer to use it in the winter because of how warm the scent it.
Jodi W.
Portland, OR
I really love this parfum. It is fresh and has a sweet powder scent to it. it is much lighter than other brands of parfum.
Kim L.
Brampton
I found this scent very mysterious and sensual, but it was a bit too heavy for my liking. Even as a Goth, I still found it a bit too heavy. :(
Alissa L.
Mosgiel
This has a very sensual and strong smell. The scent is really heavy but it really lasts all day
Mariana V.
Guadalajara
This product is very expensive?

back