BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Dahlia Noir Body Milk Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Sherry S.
Ashtabula
I recently had a birthday and my daughter gave me a Sephora gift card. I decided to buy a small bottle of Givenchy Dahlia Noir Body Milk. I didn't know what to expect because this was my first use. I must say, I absolutely love it. The fragrance smells so nice and fresh and it lasts all day long. You've got to give this a try if you haven't already. You are going to fall in love!!
Theo M.
I looove this body milk. The fragrance smells good and it stays on my skin all day. You need to try It!
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
I am using this product every day best product ever you need to try it its nice for skin
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Has anyone tried this product.is good
Audra L.
I see the comments and both mention the wonderful scent. Can anyone share how scented this is? I appreciate a pleasant scent, but don't like to use anything too strong.