BY GIVENCHY

Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum - Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum Nude is a dazzling and luminous floral fruity musky fragrance. As caressing as a divinely scented breeze, this pure and delicate perfume heightens the skin's own natural and very personal trail.The combination of orange blossom tea with apricot pulp imparts a crystalline freshness and tangy sweetness to the airy-light floral heart composed of sambac jasmine, rose and osmanthus. The leathery-apricoty tones of this flower trio harmonize in the background with radiant blond woods and carnal white musk for an olfactory signature that enhances the sensuality of the woman wearing it. The bottle's refined lines and its precious details enclose this ultra-sensorial skin perfume signed by Givenchy.Fragrance Notes: Orangle blossom, sambac jasmine, white woods - Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on Sephora*
ahmad s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, it 's really very nice. I hope to get one like him seems to be really beautiful. I'm so secure from the bottom of my heart❤❤❤
Ana Maria E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its like the havens garden in your skin. You wish that the frequence never ends. It last long and it Smells very floral.
Hanae C.
Fes
Ladies you must try this perfume because it's amazing , light . lasts a long time and you can use it in summer or winter
dima z.
Very sweet, almost sickly sweet scent. Reminds me of apricot gummies, definitely not a natural smell of the fruit
Futur Ep B.
I use it , sooooo fantastic i love this perfume .so sweety #givenchy#dahlia #for long time im so happy to try it
Hajar T.
tanger 90000
Beauty Junkie Expert
Summer color is a dialect for the eyes I love it I hope get up the palet I like the color I advise you this day
Noor N.
Ottawa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hi my god I just love love love this so small good is stay for 24 hours people should by it is lovelly 😉😉😉
Hoda C.
Wooooooooooo i looooove this parfume 😍😍😍
This marque its wonderful ❤❤❤❤
I like all parfumes of this marque
Narimene C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard about this perfume I want to try it in emergency 💯💯
Ps : the bottle is very chic 💓💓
I wanttttt
Ilhem B.
This perfume is wonderful ..the product is amazing ..I like it a lot and I want always buy it ❤❤❤❤
Tanya B.
Bournville , Birmingham
Beauty Junkie Expert
Reallllly want to try this
Miranda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This an everyday scent? Or more of a night scent??
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it a long lasting scent?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this perfume worth the money?
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this perfume worthy purchasing? I am all for trying out new perfumes. I am a huge fan of a soft, romantic, woody, earthy, pleasant, and sharp scents in perfumes or body oils without it smelling overpowering.