BY GIVENCHY

Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum - Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum Nude is a dazzling and luminous floral fruity musky fragrance. As caressing as a divinely scented breeze, this pure and delicate perfume heightens the skin's own natural and very personal trail.The combination of orange blossom tea with apricot pulp imparts a crystalline freshness and tangy sweetness to the airy-light floral heart composed of sambac jasmine, rose and osmanthus. The leathery-apricoty tones of this flower trio harmonize in the background with radiant blond woods and carnal white musk for an olfactory signature that enhances the sensuality of the woman wearing it. The bottle's refined lines and its precious details enclose this ultra-sensorial skin perfume signed by Givenchy.Fragrance Notes: Orangle blossom, sambac jasmine, white woods - Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Khadidja F.
un vrai coup de coeur lors de sa découverte en parfumerie mais après achat du flacon ,je ne le porte pas au quotidien ,je l'apprécie ponctuellement mais il ne fera pas partit de mes rachats .. Givenchy Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum
Vicki L.
Toronto, ON
Loooooovee the packaging and bottle, so elegant and beautiful!!
As for the scent , if you like feminine smells, then this is the scent for you! I personally do so it was a great fit for me
Chaimae N.
Fès

adies you must try this perfume because it's amazing , light . lasts a long time and you can use it in summer or winter
Givenchy Dahlia Noir Ladies By Givenchy- Edp Spray
Gabriela M. S.
Santa Ana
My dad gave me this on my birthday :) It smeel soooo good! Uou can wear this any time, the scent is very subtle. Unfortunately I ran out my bottle :( but im planning to purchase it
Tamar G.
This parfume is one of my favorite ones.It smells like spring for me, I think it is great for spring-summer season and it lasts for a long time so I really recommend it!
hanane b.
hassi messaoud
حميييييييييييييييل جدا اعجبني هذ المنتج انصحكم باستعماله عطره جميل اعجبني اغجبني كثيييييرا Très bon produit
Très bon produitTrès bon produit
Très bon produitTrès bon produit
Imen D.
I admire the smell of this parfume ; my friends always asking me about the name of this smell( but i didn't gave them the answer😜😜😜) hhhh just joking you should try it girls
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
I Have Not tried it before but I like how it looks . It's shape I looks feminine and cute .. 😍😍 I hope it smells the same it looks 😍😍✋
Natalie G.
Timberlea, NS
Rich fragrance with many deep layers. Has a strong floral presence but almost a deep warm background with soft notes. Very beautiful!
Miranda H.
This an everyday scent? Or more of a night scent??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Reallllly want to try this
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this perfume worth the money?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is it a long lasting scent?
Twanesha S.
['Virginia Bch', 'VA'], VA
How does it smell and does the scent last long?