BY GIVENCHY

Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum - Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum Nude is a dazzling and luminous floral fruity musky fragrance. As caressing as a divinely scented breeze, this pure and delicate perfume heightens the skin's own natural and very personal trail.The combination of orange blossom tea with apricot pulp imparts a crystalline freshness and tangy sweetness to the airy-light floral heart composed of sambac jasmine, rose and osmanthus. The leathery-apricoty tones of this flower trio harmonize in the background with radiant blond woods and carnal white musk for an olfactory signature that enhances the sensuality of the woman wearing it. The bottle's refined lines and its precious details enclose this ultra-sensorial skin perfume signed by Givenchy.Fragrance Notes: Orangle blossom, sambac jasmine, white woods - Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Givenchy Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum I enjoy the scent of this it is so nice and flowery it says it's musky fruity floral but I don't smell the fruity much in it it says there is apricot pulp, jasmine & osmanthus, and white musks ibwoupd purchase this I recieved a sample from a local store
Ayat A.
66839
"One of the best parfum that I ever used. So happy with this item,  hoping to try other items from this mark.This is the best product I had tested in last weeks. Am so addicted to its use. This masterpiece of make up,  something that I really appreciate"
Sarah K.
Relizane
One of the best marks of parfums that I ever tested. So happy with this item,  hoping to try other items in from this mark.This is the best product I had tested in last weeks. Am so addicted to its use. This masterpiece of make up,  something that I really appreciate them for creating such beautiful fregrance for us.
Stefany S.
Trois, QC
Absolutely lovely! I had samples and wore them for a few days and simply fell in love with the soft, sweet feminine aroma. You don't have to spray a lot because it lingers long after you spray it on. It's not strong to mild, it's mild to sweet. I'll keep it on the front of my parfum vanity for sure!
chaima g.
tunisie
Finally got the chance to try this perfume. It's very sweet  But I love it. It's subtle, it's definitely for the cold season and gentle enough to be worn for all occasions. It makes my skin smell like a sweet nectar. at least it will last 2-4 hours but in order to make it last long apply it on the wrist and inside the elbows , near the ears .. it's an original rule for applying perfume, but in order to make it last long apply it on the wrist and inside the elbows , near the ears .. it's an original rule for applying perfume
QQTYLike a Haute Couture gown, this fragrance envelops you in freshness and sensual softness that reveals the divine within you. Like a custom-made Givenchy creation, Dahlia Divin Eau de Toilette is an exquisitely refined, multi-faceted fragrance. The scent envelopes the skin with a fresh and soft sensuality, and like a golden haute couture gown, leaves you feeling divine.
$76.00QTY
Khadidja F.
un vrai coup de coeur lors de sa découverte en parfumerie mais après achat du flacon ,je ne le porte pas au quotidien ,je l'apprécie ponctuellement mais il ne fera pas partit de mes rachats .. Givenchy Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum
Vicki L.
Toronto, ON
Loooooovee the packaging and bottle, so elegant and beautiful!!
As for the scent , if you like feminine smells, then this is the scent for you! I personally do so it was a great fit for me
Chaimae N.
Fès

adies you must try this perfume because it's amazing , light . lasts a long time and you can use it in summer or winter
Givenchy Dahlia Noir Ladies By Givenchy- Edp Spray
Gabriela M. S.
Santa Ana
My dad gave me this on my birthday :) It smeel soooo good! Uou can wear this any time, the scent is very subtle. Unfortunately I ran out my bottle :( but im planning to purchase it
Tamar G.
This parfume is one of my favorite ones.It smells like spring for me, I think it is great for spring-summer season and it lasts for a long time so I really recommend it!
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
What are some of your newest fragrance crushes for spring? I’m loving Givenchy Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum💕
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Reallllly want to try this
Miranda H.
Columbia, TN
This an everyday scent? Or more of a night scent??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this perfume worth the money?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is it a long lasting scent?