BY GIVENCHY

Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum - Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum Nude is a dazzling and luminous floral fruity musky fragrance. As caressing as a divinely scented breeze, this pure and delicate perfume heightens the skin's own natural and very personal trail.The combination of orange blossom tea with apricot pulp imparts a crystalline freshness and tangy sweetness to the airy-light floral heart composed of sambac jasmine, rose and osmanthus. The leathery-apricoty tones of this flower trio harmonize in the background with radiant blond woods and carnal white musk for an olfactory signature that enhances the sensuality of the woman wearing it. The bottle's refined lines and its precious details enclose this ultra-sensorial skin perfume signed by Givenchy.Fragrance Notes: Orangle blossom, sambac jasmine, white woods - Dahlia Divin Nude Eau de Parfum see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Karen M.
Dahlia is a classic style scent. I purchased the bottle for my cousin, who shares the name. I was giving several samples at purchase. My cousin and i prefer the same scents, so when i remarked that the perfume smelled pretty but nothing uniquely remarkable about it. She shared my opinion and we agreed the sillage and longevity of the scent is medium. Meaning it does not project very far from the body, and it doesn't last for several hours. But our opinion may be biased because we wear heavy scents like Tom Ford, etc.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I received a sample of this perfume and it's scent is very feminine and floral. I liked it and plan on purchasing. I would say it smells more like I prefer as a daytime fragrance. The bottle is very pretty and would look fabulous on display.
Keyshia C.
New York
Finally got the chance to try this perfume. It's very sweet, almost like a sickly sweet scent. Reminds me of apricot gummies. Definitely not a natural smell o fruit. But I love it. It's subtle, it's definitely for the cold season and gentle enough to be worn for all occasions. It makes my skin smell like a sweet nectar. It's tempting, sexy and amazing! I would recommend.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
This scent was ok for me not my favorite but not the worst either I'm not usually a fan of flowery scents so this was border line for me. After it was on for awhile I liked it more because that flowery scent started to fade away.
Tourie B.
San Leandro, CA
First I love this because it was from Alicia Keys' collaboration. It smells sweet but with a hint of something deeper...bergamot? This is probably one of my favorite scents for when I want to dress classy but sophisticated. I bought the largest one for my mom, which she never uses so I think I'll buy one for myself next time.
Reem E.
This is such an amazing fragrance has such a strong smell that's really gorgeous and beautiful it's long wearing and the content in it is really nice silky and smooth
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT I'M A HUGE FAN OF YOUR COMPANY I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME BUYER OF OF YOUR PRODUCT AND CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE NOTHING LAST LONGER THAN YOUR GREAT SMELL .I'M ALWAYS TELLING MY FRIENDS ABOUT HOW GREAT YOUR PRODUCT ARE AND THEY ALL ARE FANS.
Dorna G.
Dalton
I'm not a very big fan of the scent of this perfume. It's too floral for me. It's not terrible, but it sure wasn't a scent I fell in love with.
Brylin M.
I really Love the soft smell and very long lasting. Available in most stores and well worth the costs! Will be buying it again
Silvia B.
Love it!!! Bottle looks so beautiful. Purchased for two of my sister's and they are in love with the scent.
Miranda H.
This an everyday scent? Or more of a night scent??
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
Reallllly want to try this
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this perfume worth the money?
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Is it a long lasting scent?
Twanesha S.
['Virginia Bch', 'VA'], VA
How does it smell and does the scent last long?