BY GIVENCHY

A fragrance as luxurious and delicate as gold leaf, Le Nectar unfolds into an enveloping caress of rare sensuality with the smooth silkiness of satin. It is a solar fragrance with sparkling notes that linger in its wake to consume with a sunny and addictive trail of scent. The juice is encased in a gorgeous golden gradient bottle with golden flakes in the cap. Notes: Mimosa, Sambac Jasmine, Rose, Tonka Bean. Style: Fun. Bright. Happy. see more...

Tourie B.
San Leandro , CA
I really really really like the way that this collection smells. The first one I bought was the original Dahlia Divin and I gave it to my mom, (who still hasn't used it) I fell in love with that scent. I bought this one because of how great it smelled in Ulta. I'm a sucker for sweet smelling but not overpowering perfume and this one is my new fav.
Jordan N.
This really deserves more attention it's long lasting it smells sweeter than the parfum but not as sweet as the toilette..I bought it at Macys and I get complements daily it's great for day or night. One person has been irritated by the perfum they thought..that is a possibility with all scents though
Kimberly M.
Oxnard, CA
This fragrance consumes you in a sunny and addictive trail of scent. This can easily be worn everyday but it's striking enough for a date night.
Čelebić L.
Saint Louis, MO
This perfume is the best one EVER!! It smells amazing. Givenchy Dahlia Divin Le Nectar de Parfum 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Neveen R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I’ve received sooo many compliments every time I have this on. I ran out of my first bottle and it’s time I bought a new one.
Gvanca K.
I saw this fragnance in the airport duty free and i mad about this smell, i couldn't buy it and I'm so sorry about it, smell is quite sweet and tasty, I 'm going to buy it online because there is no in my country this fragnance☹️
Ranim F.
Miliana
C'est mon parfum préféré, je l'ai acheté à Milan à l'aéroport, l'odeur est tellement incroyable et féminine que je l'aime vraiment et je le recommande à tout le monde "
Jelena v.
australia
This frageance is amazing! Its my faverioute the smell is fruity and sweet, last so long, if you like the giorgio armani SI you will absolutely love this one!
Isra R.
Jeddah, Makkah
1,085 reviews
‎‏An attractive and wonderful fragrance
‎‏Its fragrance is soft and unobtrusive ...realy i love it

Macy's