BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Haley W.
This will forever be my favorite and go to perfume. The smell is fresh, chic, and super classy. This is great to wear to the office, but also for a sexy date night. Plus, the scent lasts awhile on the body and all you need is one spritz.
Zohra-Leïla Z.
Sargé-sur-Braye
Il est l’un de mes parfums préférés ! La bouteille est très élégante, l’odeur est féminine et envoûtante et il tient très bien sur la peau !
Carmen B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this fragrance. I purchase it in an airport during a layover for a price of $80 which is a good price for a huge designer brand. This scent is classy enough to wear at night as well as day. Lasts long as well. Will for sure purchase again as soon as I run out.
Alicia H.
It has a very nice , elegant scwnt that lasts all day! The pakaging is stuning eventhough I lost the cap lol. I only use this on elegant and or special occasions . Totally worth the price. I recommend ot for all ages, but specially for 20 and above.
Shannon H.
Azle, TX
I’m really picky about my perfumes but my husband got his for me as a gift and I LOVE IT!!! Really nice scent! Doesn’t take much and lasts all day. It is by far my all time favorite.
Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
I absolutely love this perfume!!! It is so strong one spray is just enough. My hubby got it for me for Christmas and I just LOVE IT! we found it in Macy’s I believe. If I ever run out I’d buy it again but I feel like this is a forever perfume bottle!
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
My grandmother bought this for me for my wedding because of my name and honestly it is absolutely perfect for me. It just meshes so well with my body chemistry. The scent is floral but soft and a big musky, not overbearing at all. It’s also a very mature scent... like something I can wear to work but also a night on the town. Highly recommended!
Carrie A.
This is seriously the best fragrance I have ever worn in my opinion!!! I constantly get complements when wearing it, even guys ask what I am wearing!! You don’t even need a lot of spray three tops!! It’s a go to and going to stay a must in my collection.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is the BEST perfume I have ever used. The smell is like heaven. It is extremely long lasting. It is perfect for going out. The bottle is nice and easy to use. I have bought two bottles and I will probably continue to keep on purchasing more. Absolutely recommend.
Kasie I.
This is my favourite perfume of all time!
The most beautiful smell ever and it lasts ALL day. I've been in pouring rain and my perfume still lasts 😍 a little goes a long way which is perfect because you don't need to replace it too often! The price is well worth it for the amazing quality and how long it lasts you. Definitely recommend!