BY GIVENCHY

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
My grandmother bought this for me for my wedding because of my name and honestly it is absolutely perfect for me. It just meshes so well with my body chemistry. The scent is floral but soft and a big musky, not overbearing at all. It’s also a very mature scent... like something I can wear to work but also a night on the town. Highly recommended!
Wendy M.
La Habra, CA
I love this perfume! It smells so soft but last all day! I can't describe what it smells like maybe a bit floral for me but it's amazing! It is pricey but that's what you get for this brand but you won't regret because I'm always getting compliments on it.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
The absolute best smelling perfume! It lasts SO long on your body and on clothes. It's a very sweet smell. I love it for going out and special occasions! I highly recommend it to anyone!
Bri P.
Odenton, MD
Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau De Parfum is the perfect fragrance that transitions well from Summer to Fall. I purchased it for my birthday to try something new. It's a powerful scent that's mature. It's a little woody, if that makes sense. But an absolutely amazing fragrance. I recommend it to anyone who wants a different type of scent.
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
Givenchy has never made a scent I didn't love and this one is no exception. I bought mine at Sephora and couldn't be more pleased with it. The scent is not too over powering but is definitely more of a mature scent. Can't say enough good things about it.
Kasie I.
This is my favourite perfume of all time!
The most beautiful smell ever and it lasts ALL day. I've been in pouring rain and my perfume still lasts 😍 a little goes a long way which is perfect because you don't need to replace it too often! The price is well worth it for the amazing quality and how long it lasts you. Definitely recommend!
Ixxa n.
Ttle bit goes a very long way. When worn, this perfume can be smelled even is someone is several feet away from you. I have gotten so many compliments from both men and women when wearing this perfume. Used in small amounts it is the perfect outing fragrance. I would not recommend as a daily spritz-all-over perfume as it is pricey and much too strong. It is, however worth every penny. Wear with confidence, and to social outings, dates, and semi formal/ casual smart activities.
Sehair Z.
This perfume is one where a little goes a long way otherwise it almost becomes unbareable. The smallest amount has the best fragrance though its too floral which is something I'm not a huge fan of, the price of £45 is absolutely crazy but again a little lasts you a long time with this so you will get value for money!!
Zohra-Leïla Z.
Sargé-sur-Braye
Il est l’un de mes parfums préférés ! La bouteille est très élégante, l’odeur est féminine et envoûtante et il tient très bien sur la peau !

back