Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz uploaded by Chaya K.Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz uploaded by Bri P.

BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Bri P.
Bri P.
Crofton , MD
Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau De Parfum is the perfect fragrance that transitions well from Summer to Fall. I purchased it for my birthday to try something new. It's a powerful scent that's mature. It's a little woody, if that makes sense. But an absolutely amazing fragrance. I recommend it to anyone who wants a different type of scent.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Lubbock, TX
Givenchy has never made a scent I didn't love and this one is no exception. I bought mine at Sephora and couldn't be more pleased with it. The scent is not too over powering but is definitely more of a mature scent. Can't say enough good things about it.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Raymondville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this in Fall 2016 and still love it. Love this kind of fragrance - warm, cozy, romantic, sweet.  This is my absolute favorite fragrance of all time!  It is kind of similar to Modern Muse by Estee Lauder (in my opinion).  This concentration is not overpowering.  The way I apply it is spritzing into the air and walking into the mist.  The lady at the counter (I purchased at Macy's) said it was a "sexy or seductive" type of fragrance.  I don't know about that, but I really love this product and will absolutely purchase again.
Chaya K.
Chaya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dahlia Divin is an exquisite, glamorous scent by Givenchy. It's difficult for me to describe a perfume & couldn't tell you what notes it has but I can say you won't be disappointed in this perfume. It's long lasting yet subtle, powerful yet gentle & feminine, seductive and sexy. Be distinguished.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the BEST perfume I have ever used. The smell is like heaven. It is extremely long lasting. It is perfect for going out. The bottle is nice and easy to use. I have bought two bottles and I will probably continue to keep on purchasing more. Absolutely recommend.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! It smells so soft but last all day! I can't describe what it smells like maybe a bit floral for me but it's amazing! It is pricey but that's what you get for this brand but you won't regret because I'm always getting compliments on it.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The absolute best smelling perfume! It lasts SO long on your body and on clothes. It's a very sweet smell. I love it for going out and special occasions! I highly recommend it to anyone!
Andria W.
Andria W.
One of my absolute favorite scents! I receive compliments almost every single time I am wearing this scent. This Givenchy fragrance is light but lasting! I do not have to reapply multiple times a day and that makes this gal super happy! It pairs well with so many things! Love it!
Ixxa n.
Ixxa n.
Ttle bit goes a very long way. When worn, this perfume can be smelled even is someone is several feet away from you. I have gotten so many compliments from both men and women when wearing this perfume. Used in small amounts it is the perfect outing fragrance. I would not recommend as a daily spritz-all-over perfume as it is pricey and much too strong. It is, however worth every penny. Wear with confidence, and to social outings, dates, and semi formal/ casual smart activities.
Sehair Z.
Sehair Z.
This perfume is one where a little goes a long way otherwise it almost becomes unbareable. The smallest amount has the best fragrance though its too floral which is something I'm not a huge fan of, the price of £45 is absolutely crazy but again a little lasts you a long time with this so you will get value for money!!