BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau de Parfum, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
I absolutely love this perfume!!! It is so strong one spray is just enough. My hubby got it for me for Christmas and I just LOVE IT! we found it in Macy’s I believe. If I ever run out I’d buy it again but I feel like this is a forever perfume bottle!
Haley W.
This will forever be my favorite and go to perfume. The smell is fresh, chic, and super classy. This is great to wear to the office, but also for a sexy date night. Plus, the scent lasts awhile on the body and all you need is one spritz.
Carrie A.
This is seriously the best fragrance I have ever worn in my opinion!!! I constantly get complements when wearing it, even guys ask what I am wearing!! You don’t even need a lot of spray three tops!! It’s a go to and going to stay a must in my collection.
Shannon H.
Azle, TX
I’m really picky about my perfumes but my husband got his for me as a gift and I LOVE IT!!! Really nice scent! Doesn’t take much and lasts all day. It is by far my all time favorite.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
I purchased this in Fall 2016 and still love it. Love this kind of fragrance - warm, cozy, romantic, sweet.  This is my absolute favorite fragrance of all time!  It is kind of similar to Modern Muse by Estee Lauder (in my opinion).  This concentration is not overpowering.  The way I apply it is spritzing into the air and walking into the mist.  The lady at the counter (I purchased at Macy's) said it was a "sexy or seductive" type of fragrance.  I don't know about that, but I really love this product and will absolutely purchase again.
Andria W.
One of my absolute favorite scents! I receive compliments almost every single time I am wearing this scent. This Givenchy fragrance is light but lasting! I do not have to reapply multiple times a day and that makes this gal super happy! It pairs well with so many things! Love it!
Chaya K.
Dahlia Divin is an exquisite, glamorous scent by Givenchy. It's difficult for me to describe a perfume & couldn't tell you what notes it has but I can say you won't be disappointed in this perfume. It's long lasting yet subtle, powerful yet gentle & feminine, seductive and sexy. Be distinguished.
Alicia H.
It has a very nice , elegant scwnt that lasts all day! The pakaging is stuning eventhough I lost the cap lol. I only use this on elegant and or special occasions . Totally worth the price. I recommend ot for all ages, but specially for 20 and above.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is the BEST perfume I have ever used. The smell is like heaven. It is extremely long lasting. It is perfect for going out. The bottle is nice and easy to use. I have bought two bottles and I will probably continue to keep on purchasing more. Absolutely recommend.
Carmen B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this fragrance. I purchase it in an airport during a layover for a price of $80 which is a good price for a huge designer brand. This scent is classy enough to wear at night as well as day. Lasts long as well. Will for sure purchase again as soon as I run out.