Givenchy Chinese New Year Prism Libre uploaded by Stephanie R.

BY GIVENCHY

A limited-edition loose powder with four complementary shades to unify, mattify, and give the complexion luminous radiance. Givenchy celebrates The Chinese New Year with their bestselling Prisme Libre encased in a unique red top with gold accents. Prisme Libre's shade No. 1 Mousseline Pastel combines four complementary, pastel shades that together create a made-to-measure, color-correcting finish. The color combination evens out skin tone, and helps it look more radiant, while shine remains under the utmost control. The formula and the pigments are treated with an exclusive, technological atomization process that creates a perfectly uniform and natural-looking result. Festive decorations paying tribute to the season include color red (the emblematic shade of the Spring Festival in China) to evoke joy and happiness, gold (a precious, luminous color that's synonymous with prosperity), and cherry blossoms (which express beauty, strength and renewal). For the 2018 limited edition, the lid of the Prisme Libre case is embellished with a stylized decor unites all three symbols. As an added luxurious detail, the black ribbon of Prisme Libre's powder puff is also adorned with small golden flowers. It is formulated Without: - Parabens

Givenchy Chinese New Year Prism Libre
  • "this product scared me at first because the colours are so bright and i wasn't sure what it was for, but it is a colour correcting loose powder, you either use one powder or mix all 4 together and it mystified your skin but also colour corrects at the same time to give you a flawless finish, love it!" in 5 reviews
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I got this when Sephora just did their customer appreciation day. I love this powder. I like how it got the different colors in it to help with redness and other flaws. It covers them. Leaves my face matte. Which is what I like. This one happens to be limited edition but I will buy the other one.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
1,019 reviews
This actually awesome!! It has all the tones to correct your skin tones basically all in one skin corrected in a powder form! Usually it’s in cream love it
Destiny G.
Givenchy so wanna try this the colors are very nice love them, is it pigmented? Is it good for dry skin the packaging looks great
Brandy V.
Lubbock , TX
love all the colors and formul long lasting and good for combo, dry and oily skin long lasting and recommend
Valentina S.
Terryville, CT
Long lasting, good pigment, makes your skin flawless, I just wish that it was Cheaper
Francella G.
Miami
Purchased at: Sephora
The best loose powder anyone with oily skin could ever buy! Very expensive, but so worth it. I used to use Laura mercier to bake, but don’t need to any more after finding this gem. So good!
Stephanie R.
Ajax, ON
I love the packaging of this! I was honestly drawn to it because of how beautiful it is! This limited edition product comes with Givenchy’s best selling Prisme Libre, No 1 Mousseline Pastel. It is meant to be a colour-correcting finishing powder. It’s a very fine, soft powder that reminds me a little of Guerlain’s meteorites. I find this doesn’t draw attention to my pores. Very happy with this! :)
Sky G.
This product scared me at first because the colours are so bright and I wasn't sure what it was for, but it is a colour correcting loose powder, you either use one powder or mix all 4 together and it mystified your skin but also colour corrects at the same time to give you a flawless finish, love it!
Diana R.
Realmente me encantan estas tres tonalidades que trae la paleta, son los colores que mas me suelo poner dado que tengo los ojos claritos y quedan muy bonitas.
Recomendable.
Alina A.
Dubai
Givenchy Beauty's Prisme Libre Chinese is a version of its loose powder in Mousseline Pastel. This airy-light formula comes packaged in a red and gold compact for the Year of the Rooster. It Includes four shades. It’s Long-lasting. Matte finish. Airy-light and ultra-fine texture. Easily I carry this in my pouch.
Amber L.
Do they test on animals?
Asmaa A.
Egypt
Any reviews about this ?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Omg. Love these colours. I can’t wait to try.
Kea T.
Swartruggens
Has anyone tried this? How does it work?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Would there be a product similar but not so pricey?