Givenchy Audace De L'or Holiday Collection 2017 Prisme Libre Loose Powder/0.42 oz. - No Color uploaded by Stephanie S.Givenchy Audace De L'or Holiday Collection 2017 Prisme Libre Loose Powder/0.42 oz. - No Color uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY GIVENCHY

From the Audace De L’or Holiday Collection 2017 A matifying and color-correcting loose powder for the face combining four shades into one perfect harmony. Prisme Libre loose powder is a fusion of four complementary, complexion refining shades that... see more...

Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I am OBSESSED with this product!! The packaging is beautiful and eye catching. The lid interlocks really well so that if you drop your makeup, it won't spill everywhere!

This has a touch of shimmer that looks nice to finish your makeup. You can also layer it heavy and use it as a soft focus luminizer. In my photo, I lightly placed it on the center of my face, and really built it up for highlight.

This product is airspun, so it doesn't settle into the skin and create texture. It works more or less like photoshop for my face. The littlest bit goes a long way! I usually use a brush.

This my 5th loose powder my Givenchy. These are amazing and are seriously my favorite loose/finish powder ever!
Princess C.