BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerGivenchy
Ange ou Démon Le Secret Elixir Eau de Parfum Spray

Givenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret Elixir Eau de Parfum Spray

by Givenchy

Givenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret Elixir Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

[product:versace-bright-crystal-eau-de-toilette-spray] where can I get this please?
Just snagged this today!!! Anyone else use it? How do you like it? And does it last??
Where can I find this?
Start your review of Givenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret Elixir Eau de Parfum Spray!
Asem K.
Morgantown, WV
This perfume has all I wanted. The smell can be described as something high, classic, divine, irresistible, unforgettable.
Asem K.
Morgantown
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this perfume this is one of my favorite ones it’s so sexy romantic passionate I just love the smile and the design of it is so incredibly beautiful I can’t stand of how much I love it, I am able to buy this over and over again!
Aline B.
Such a strong frangance. It’s my favorite, but I pic carefully the days I decide to use, because it’s pretty intense.
Stephanie C.
Wallingford, CT
If sex were to be put in a bottle, this would be it! It's hands down one the best fragrances I have ever worn. Every time I wear it, I get compliment after compliment. It is long lasting and even days after I can smell it on my scarf, etc. I highly recommend to others!
Mary R.
Blackwood , NJ
This has become my signature scent. I spray a few sprits on my neck and wrist everyday for work and I constantly get compliments on how good I smell! The only con is that the scent doesn’t last all day so you do have to reapply it. In my opinion, this perfume is amazing and worth every penny!
Sherry B.
Pineville
Absolutely love this fragrance. Not only does it some Divine, it stays with me for most of my day. Pretty bottle too!
Kortney D.
N Little Rock, AR
This was my favorite while it lasted. It was perfectly balanced - not overwhelmingly floral or fruity and worked so well with my body chemistry. I'm so sad I can't find it anymore. Strangers would stop me to compliment the scent. I've found it on sites like fragrancenet.com, but I'm unsure of the quality.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
2,002 reviews
This one is definitely the definition of the word exotic it smells so good I get nothing but compliments on it every time I wear it
Alexis H.
Raleigh, NC
I received this as a sample from Sephora and this smells AMAZING. I don't see myself purchasing the whole bottle because I am a baller on a budget, but if I was extremely rich, I would definitely get the entire bottle. I would definitely recommend it if you have the cash!
Mariya M.
East Hanover, NJ
It's warm and fresh at the same time. For those who want to be different. One of the best parfume from Givenchy!