Givenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Ana K N.Givenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by ValentinaGivenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lear12956 - Pahola V.

BY GIVENCHY

Givenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Givenchy Ange ou Démon Le Secret Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "I love this scent on me... Its soft & a little goes a long way every time I can I would buy myself a bottle!" in 1 review
Erica G.
Woodland
I normally only wear gourmands, but this is one of the few exceptions. This perfume is stunning, no sharp edges or loud notes. It's not groundbreaking, but not every perfume has to be. On my skin it's like light green tea, with cranberry and jasmine notes. Just so very pretty, I prefer it as a day scent. The bottle is gorgeous also.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I normally wear Marchesa but thought I'd give this a shot. I'm glad I did, it smelled lovely. Floral-fruity is an apt description of the fragrance. It was cheerful and feminine without overpowering. The strongest initial scent is heavy on the jasmine and some florals I can't place but the main selling point for me is that it doesn't smell like vanilla, which I hate. This one is definitely a keeper.
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
One of my all time favorite perfumes! Received this as a gift from my best friend and absolutely fell in love with the scent. The scent isn't too overwhelming , don't need to use a lot of it either, and can be worn for either a daytime or nighttime event. Almost finished with the bottle and will for sure be repurchasing!
Jane C.
University of Surrey, Guildford
The fragrance is more of a calm smell. I wouldn't describe it as strong. Neither is it a sweet smell. Very long lasting, a few touch lasts the whole day. The bottle is in cute drop shape. Would definitely recommend for everyday use or some formal evening events.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
The smell of this is really deep and rich with spice. Not overly spiced, but enough to add a really nice tone to it! It is also kind of a floral tone to me at least. It's a very nicely lasting scent too. It stays on the skin really sweetly.
Jodie T.
This fragrance is slightly fruity without smelling cheap or over bearing. It is beautifully balanced with a soft white musk. I would say it's slightly mysterious, and intoxicatingly feminine! It warms up on the skin and gets better as the day goes on. I always receive many compliments when wearing it. A definitely recommend.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
This and YSL Black Opium are my two favorite perfumes in the world! Le Secret is fresh, sweet, and floral and not overpowering. It's one of my everyday scents because how light it smells and has a good longevity on me. I like to gravite towards scents that have patchouli or white masks in them and I can smell them in this.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
My mom gifted me this perfume-I didn't get a chance to use it till now,used for a function yesterday night and oh my goodness-i couldn't resist to spray it again on me,it stayed on me for long. This is really irresistible.
Remily M.
I love perfum spray ... this is so dream... i need its perfect kkkk very good ...
Good perfume is a feminine characteristic ... and a gift of choosing is for the few
Stephanie M.
Honolulu, HI
One of my few favorite perfumes ever! I have only worn a handful of perfumes over the years, this is one of them. I went from wearing Ralph by Ralph Lauren to D&G Light Blue to this. The scent is subtle, but still lingers as you walk by...I would always get compliments when I wore this. I don't like wearing perfume that is common, which is why I stopped wearing D&G. One of the reasons I love this perfume so much is because I never smelt anyone else wearing it.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
Does it come in rollerball version??
Jessica Z.
a fragrância é tão boa quanto a beleza do frasco ?
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Que me dicen de este perfume?