BY GIVENCHY

A provocative enigma that lies between shadow and light, where the captivating duality of seduction plays out. Now the mystery is enlightened, the luminous side of seduction is revealed in a fragrance as delicate as dawn. Dazzling.

Night surrenders to daybreak with the first beams of pure, pale sunlight.
A fragrance as sensual as skin, full of grace, and elegance.
Still with an aura of fascinating mystery.
Feminine in the extreme. Ange ou Démon Le Secret is composed of "jasmine tea" accents, in watercolour-like nuances of pastel.
The delicate, light-hearted top note is an exuberant burst of sharp Italian winter lemon and cranberry, underpinned by a green tea leaf accord.
A scent like a light-filled caress.

Notes:

• Fruity
  • Head: cranberry
  • Heart: tea, jasmine
  • Base: blond wood

Amanda R.
North brunswick
This is my favorite perfume of all time. I started wearing it years ago and anytime I see I’m running low I immediately order another bottle of it, IT’S THAT GOOD! I get compliments on it a lot and my boyfriend thinks it’s very sensually captivating. It lasts all day and night too!
Irais D.
el paso
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
I love this perfume it is sexy and sophisticated, it smells flowery, I smelled it at Dillard’s and I would keep spraying it until I was able to get it, it does last, I am wearing it right now and my coworkers complimented it a lot, I will buy it again.
Kara W.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Such a wonderful perfume its one of my favorites! It has a nice light, airy floral scent that isn’t too overpowering. Its great for everyday wear and the scent lasts throughout the day. It is pricey for the brand but it is such a great perfume it is worth the price and and someone who doesn’t wear perfume everyday the bottle lasted me a long time. Id highly recommend!
Tanya D.
Tacoma , WA
I really want side if I should care for this but it is growing one slowly but surely. I'm really strong to love it. I'm not really into fruity/floral scents but I'm kinda diggin this one now.
Taneisha E.
Tacoma Washington
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my holy grail perfume! It’s my signature smell. I get countless compliments on my smell every single time I wear it. I usually buy it in the kit that comes with lotions. the scent will stay on your body & clothes even after you take them off!
Shannon P.
Tinley Park , IL
This is my favorite scent. It’s very unique and stays on my skin all day without changing into a funky bad smell. I wore this on my wedding because it’s that good
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I normally wear Marchesa but thought I'd give this a shot. I'm glad I did, it smelled lovely. Floral-fruity is an apt description of the fragrance. It was cheerful and feminine without overpowering. The strongest initial scent is heavy on the jasmine and some florals I can't place but the main selling point for me is that it doesn't smell like vanilla, which I hate. This one is definitely a keeper.
Gloria T.
Northridge, CA
One of my all time favorite perfumes! Received this as a gift from my best friend and absolutely fell in love with the scent. The scent isn't too overwhelming , don't need to use a lot of it either, and can be worn for either a daytime or nighttime event. Almost finished with the bottle and will for sure be repurchasing!
Kimberley M.
Yorktown, VA
Holy Grail Status....This fragrance has something for everybody...every time you smell it you get something different, first whiff you may get fruit notes, then on the second whiff some floral notes....then that all around clean fresh smell that has a certain crispness to it!!! I love how dynamic this scent is....I have the big bottle, the travel size..it's a must for me!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
Yvonne M.
Shelburne , MA
One of my top 3 perfumes, it smelled so wonderfully, that my mother loved it! I ended up giving her the bottle I had because she just fell in love with it, and will only wear it when I visit back home. This perfume absolutely makes you feel beautiful and feminine all over.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
Does it come in rollerball version??
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Que me dicen de este perfume?
Nicole A.