BY GIVENCHY

A provocative enigma that lies between shadow and light, where the captivating duality of seduction plays out. Now the mystery is enlightened, the luminous side of seduction is revealed in a fragrance as delicate as dawn. Dazzling.

Night surrenders to daybreak with the first beams of pure, pale sunlight.
A fragrance as sensual as skin, full of grace, and elegance.
Still with an aura of fascinating mystery.
Feminine in the extreme. Ange ou Démon Le Secret is composed of "jasmine tea" accents, in watercolour-like nuances of pastel.
The delicate, light-hearted top note is an exuberant burst of sharp Italian winter lemon and cranberry, underpinned by a green tea leaf accord.
A scent like a light-filled caress.

Notes:

• Fruity
  • Head: cranberry
  • Heart: tea, jasmine
  • Base: blond wood

Yvonne M.
Shelburne , MA
One of my top 3 perfumes, it smelled so wonderfully, that my mother loved it! I ended up giving her the bottle I had because she just fell in love with it, and will only wear it when I visit back home. This perfume absolutely makes you feel beautiful and feminine all over.
Susie C.
Ok, so my favorite 2 perfumes in the universe are Still by Jlo and Ralph by Ralph Lauren (Blue bottle). This perfume smells amazing. It smells almost exactly like Still on initial application. Identical. As it dries not so much. It’s light, citrusy almost fruity. I honestly love it.
Erica G.
Woodland
I normally only wear gourmands, but this is one of the few exceptions. This perfume is stunning, no sharp edges or loud notes. It's not groundbreaking, but not every perfume has to be. On my skin it's like light green tea, with cranberry and jasmine notes. Just so very pretty, I prefer it as a day scent. The bottle is gorgeous also.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I normally wear Marchesa but thought I'd give this a shot. I'm glad I did, it smelled lovely. Floral-fruity is an apt description of the fragrance. It was cheerful and feminine without overpowering. The strongest initial scent is heavy on the jasmine and some florals I can't place but the main selling point for me is that it doesn't smell like vanilla, which I hate. This one is definitely a keeper.
Gloria T.
Irvine, CA
One of my all time favorite perfumes! Received this as a gift from my best friend and absolutely fell in love with the scent. The scent isn't too overwhelming , don't need to use a lot of it either, and can be worn for either a daytime or nighttime event. Almost finished with the bottle and will for sure be repurchasing!
Kimberley M.
Yorktown, VA
Holy Grail Status....This fragrance has something for everybody...every time you smell it you get something different, first whiff you may get fruit notes, then on the second whiff some floral notes....then that all around clean fresh smell that has a certain crispness to it!!! I love how dynamic this scent is....I have the big bottle, the travel size..it's a must for me!!! 😍😍😍😍😍
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
The smell of this is really deep and rich with spice. Not overly spiced, but enough to add a really nice tone to it! It is also kind of a floral tone to me at least. It's a very nicely lasting scent too. It stays on the skin really sweetly.
Jane C.
University of Surrey, Guildford
The fragrance is more of a calm smell. I wouldn't describe it as strong. Neither is it a sweet smell. Very long lasting, a few touch lasts the whole day. The bottle is in cute drop shape. Would definitely recommend for everyday use or some formal evening events.
Jodie T.
This fragrance is slightly fruity without smelling cheap or over bearing. It is beautifully balanced with a soft white musk. I would say it's slightly mysterious, and intoxicatingly feminine! It warms up on the skin and gets better as the day goes on. I always receive many compliments when wearing it. A definitely recommend.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
This and YSL Black Opium are my two favorite perfumes in the world! Le Secret is fresh, sweet, and floral and not overpowering. It's one of my everyday scents because how light it smells and has a good longevity on me. I like to gravite towards scents that have patchouli or white masks in them and I can smell them in this.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
Does it come in rollerball version??
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
I just got this but have yet to use it!! Has anyone tried this yet and how does it smell and does it last?
Jessica Z.
a fragrância é tão boa quanto a beleza do frasco ?
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Que me dicen de este perfume?
serafima K.
For me, this scent doesn't last long after i put it on. I cant smell it and i don't think others can too. Is it just me? Or have others exoerienced this with this scent?

back