BY GIVENCHY

Ange Ou Demon by Givenchy is a tantalizing, ethereal perfume for women that is grounded with the woodsy maturity of creamy rosewood and hardy oak moss absolute . Introduced in 2006, this alluring, mystical fragrance opens with the top notes of mandarin, white cumin and saffron. Its heart then blossoms with lily, orchid and ylang ylang until the aroma transitions and closes with sweet, powdery vanilla and Tonka. Deep and sensual, yet also innocent and fresh, its duality creates a warm, feminine scent that is appropriate for all occasions. Sultry and versatile, it has a strong sillage that conforms to any environment, making a lasting, hypnotic impression.

Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Me gusta tanto que me termino el frasco antes de tiempo... Es de esas fragancias que todos aman es sutil y fuerte a la vez. Combinación perfecta para la fragancia perfecta!
LEAR29668 | FATIMA GONZALEZ L.
This has become my signature scent. One of the most unique scents out there. It's hard to explain what perfume this is close to, since there is nothing that's really similar. I get countless complements whenever I wear this. A staple in my perfume collection. Will repurchase as soon as my bottle is done. GREAT price, too. It's been over three years, and I still have a fourth of the bottle left. Amazing amazing scent.
Anouk D.
New Castle, DE
I will start off by saying, this is very unique. It toggles between sultry and cozy; it is an easy-going wear, though it has distinct personality. It really doesn't smell like anything else i have and it really does portray both the angelic side and the spicy inner demon. The name fits the fragrance perfectly!
Fantastic longevity and sillage.
I have gone through 2 bottles of this perfume and i will definitely repurchase it. Its one of my favorite scents.
Alexandreia S.
I love every single one of the fragrances in this collection!

They last forever and smell great. You definitely get what you pay for!! (They always come out with decently priced gift sets around the holidays).

I prefer the light pink one to this one though, but like I said, they are all awesome!
Yelena W.
Knoxville, TN
This is my main perfume that I use! I am very picky but this perfume is very fresh and amazing! Go to sephora and try it!!! Get a sample and wear it for a day. I always have to sample perfume, because it doesn't always smell the same on everyone. I LOVE THIS SENT!
Anni S.
Escondido, Ca
I adore this perfume. The scent is delicate but still present, it lasts a long time, and a little goes a very long way. Even a sample size lasts quite a few applications.
Alexandra L.
I love the day version of Ange ou Demon, so when my husband surprised me with the night version, I was blown away. It's the perfect sweet and sassy, ready to make a night hot.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
I love it! I had a sample and had to get the bottle lol. Very unique floral,sweet and fancy. It stays on for awhile. I would call this my signature scent.
Alysha P.
This hands down is my FAVORITE perfume. I have the angel one and it is to die for! I have yet to try another perfume that I have enjoyed this much
Justine C.
Allen, TX
Love love love this scent it was given to me as a gift and every time i wear it , everyone notices , would definitely recommend this to anyone!
jen d.
hesperia, CA
What are your thoughts on this perfume?
Maria T.
How would you describe its smell?
GERALDINE R.
Que fragancia tiene este perfume, dulce o citrico??

back