BY GIVENCHY

Violet, mimosa, soft sweet spices, and orange flowers. Accompanied by fruity notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches, and plums. see more...

Miranda S.
Carpinteria, CA
I love this perfume so much! it gives me such great memories of my grandmother who has worn this perfume ever since I was a child. the smell is lovely and beautiful packaging is a plus.
Michelle G.
Classic... Great scent and long lasting! I had received it as a gift a wile back and Was one of my stapled signature scents.
breann b.
Will always be one of my favorite scents , loved this for many years since I was a teen!
Java Q.
I love Givenchy perfumes. I love the feminine scent that is provided in this gift set.