BY GIVENCHY

Violet, Mimosa, Soft Sweet Spices, And Orange Flowers. Accompanied By Fruity Notes Of Fresh Citrus, Melons, Peaches, And Plums. see more...

Givenchy Amarige Women's Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "Love it I've worn this perfume for a long time and every time I get a lot of complements on how great it smells" in 2 reviews
  • "Love how a little bit goes a long way, it lasts all day!" in 1 review
  • "The top notes are composed of fresh fruit: peach, plum, orange, mandarin, with the sweetness of rose wood and neroli." in 1 review
  • "I wish I could afford it!" in 1 review
Lisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My forever favorite perfume! I have worn this since a teen and prob will forever. The scent is timeless and amazing! I always get so many compliments, I just absolutely love this!
Karla d.
This scent has been a go to for so many years, especially on my dancing days. A little goes a long away. Always mesmerizing those who come close. Great scent ( a Bit strong)
Sam A.
Lincolnshire, IL
My grandmother wore this perfume and when she passed I took it for sentimental reasons. I love this scent, and If I had more money I'd buy it again:P
Alexis P.
San antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product ! 100 % Recommend . smellls great , a little pricey but its totallly recommendable to those who can afforad it
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my mom and I favorite perfume when I was a little girl and this is the very first perfumes my mom bought me ..😊😊
Eva T.
Mi esposo una ves me rregalo este perfume y la berdad q me gusto mucho creo q boy a bolber a desir le q me lo rregale
Heather S.
Hazleton, PA
One of my all time favorite perfumes. My great aunt use to wear this perfume. Its very classic and elegant fragrance.
Rebecca L.
Fayetteville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume. Such a wonderful scent. A little goes a long way though so bottle will last you a long time.
Elizabeth E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
No matter where I am someone always asks what perfume I use.
I absolutely love amarige by givenchy.
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is one of my favorites of all time , in high school , I was always complemented the perfume I was wearing, such a classy smell , good value , depending where your purchasing it from , definitely would buy it again