BY GIVENCHY

Violet, Mimosa, Soft Sweet Spices, And Orange Flowers. Accompanied By Fruity Notes Of Fresh Citrus, Melons, Peaches, And Plums. see more...

Givenchy Amarige Women's Eau de Toilette Spray
  • "Love it I've worn this perfume for a long time and every time I get a lot of complements on how great it smells" in 2 reviews
  • "Love how a little bit goes a long way, it lasts all day!" in 1 review
  • "I wish I could afford it!" in 1 review
  • "The top notes are composed of fresh fruit: peach, plum, orange, mandarin, with the sweetness of rose wood and neroli." in 1 review
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
This perfume is one of my favorites of all time , in high school , I was always complemented the perfume I was wearing, such a classy smell , good value , depending where your purchasing it from , definitely would buy it again
Marisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I received this as a Christmas gift. I usually don't wear fruity scents. But this fragrance is subtle and I receive a lot of compliments from friends and family. Love it!
Hauoli Toyama C.
When I 1st started to work for this wholesale company, I was hired to be the beauty advisor for Givenchy. It was around 1992 when Amarige was launched! This fragrance is amazing! Depending on your body chemistry the last note of any fragrance will be different. The mistake that some people does is that the spray bottle eau de toilette, they spray too closely to themselves. I think one to two sprays arm extended out is good.
Rochelle S.
Euclid, OH
This is a long lasting romantic fragrance.
You'll receive compliments every time you wear it!
The Amarige woman is graceful, playful and charming, a real French woman in love. She radiates joy and gives a happy smile. The top notes are composed of fresh fruit: peach, plum, orange, mandarin, with the sweetness of rose wood and neroli. The floral bouquet, very intense and luscious, is created of mimosa, neroli, tuberose, gardenia and acacia with a gourmand hint of black currant. The warm woody base is composed of musk, sandalwood, vanilla, amber, Tonka bean and cedar.
The perfume was created by Dominique Ropion in 1991.
Lacy I.
Amarige is my hubby's favorite fragrance on me. It's the one fragrance I wear that he absolutely loves. IT's a rather strong scent, a little lasts forever. violet, mimosa, soft sweet spices, and orange flowers, fruity notes of fresh citrus, melons, peaches, and plums. Absolutely irresistable to men. If you smell it straight out of the bottle it can seem overwhelming..but give it time to settle into something amazing!
Lisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
My forever favorite perfume! I have worn this since a teen and prob will forever. The scent is timeless and amazing! I always get so many compliments, I just absolutely love this!
Esther L.
STATEN ISLAND, NY
I can't get enough of this perfume. It is my absolute favorite! It has a nice floral scent and it's long-lasting which is a plus when you are out all day. Men seem to love it -I always get many compliments when I wear it.
Karla d.
This scent has been a go to for so many years, especially on my dancing days. A little goes a long away. Always mesmerizing those who come close. Great scent ( a Bit strong)
La L.
Oak Lawn, il
I have been wearing this perfume since I was 18. I’m ALWAYS getting compliments on it. It last long and a little goes a long way. It’s a classic perfume.
felecia g.
This is the best perfume ever! I wish I could afford it! My sister in law has thia perfume and ive worn it a few times. I couldn't stop smelling myself all day!