BY GIVENCHY

A veritable hymn to love from GIVENCHY, Amarige is the anagram of the word “mariage”. Amarige is a radiant perfume composed of a beautiful bouquet of white flowers.

Fragrance Notes:

Amarige opens with top notes of Tangerine, Violet and Rosewood. The heart notes bloom at the centre, creating a pure floral with sweet, delicate notes of Gardenia, a hint of a bouquet of fresh Mimosa, Red Fruits and the warm, heady flowers of Ylang Ylang. The bouquet finishes with the vibrant and muted, yet extremely sensual notes of Ambergris, Precious Woods, Musk and Vanilla.

Givenchy Amarige Eau de Toilette
  • "Love it I've worn this perfume for a long time and every time I get a lot of complements on how great it smells" in 2 reviews
  • "Love how a little bit goes a long way, it lasts all day!" in 1 review
  • "The top notes are composed of fresh fruit: peach, plum, orange, mandarin, with the sweetness of rose wood and neroli." in 1 review
  • "I wish I could afford it!" in 1 review
Yahaira M.
Woodbridge, VA
I love love love love ❤ this fragrance when you smell it or someone else kinda transport you to another dimension of happiness or ecstasy this is one of my favourite perfume.
The top notes are composed of fresh fruit: peach, plum, orange, mandarin, with the sweetness of rose wood and neroli. The floral bouquet, very intense and luscious, is created of mimosa, neroli, tuberose, gardenia and acacia with a gourmand hint of black currant. The warm woody base is composed of musk, sandalwood, vanilla, amber, Tonka bean and cedar. This one going to steel your heart and will be your next favourite.
Erica P.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. Although its pricey , it smells so good. And I love that you spray it at the beginning of your day and the scent last ALL day. No need to spray yourself again in the middle of the day. When I wear this scent I ALWAYS get compliments on how good I smell.
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
I used to use this all the time. It was my die or ride perfume. I bought it at Macy's and Perfume Emporium. The sent is wonderful and last all day. Alas I discovered Alien and swapped over. It is reasonably priced for perfumes. I would buy it again.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
I got this perfume long time ago, smell really good, I got complements when I wear it, it is so opulent and floral that it seems like it's composition includes all the beautiful flowers that exist in the world 🌎.
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
I love this perfume ! Givenchy is such a high end product , it was a little pricey but it was worth it ! It was a little stronger than my usual but it was something new and I liked it a lot .
Caitlin B.
Adger, AL
This fragrance is so special to me! My grandmother loves and uses this and every time I smell it, it reminds me of her warm hugs! It is very long lasting. And I highly recommend it!
Sin F.
I have loved this perfume since I was in my early 20’s I’m almost 40 and I still love it and I still wear it! I have a small bottle that I keep in my purse! It last all day you only need a few sprays and your good for the whole day!
Marisa M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I received this as a Christmas gift. I usually don't wear fruity scents. But this fragrance is subtle and I receive a lot of compliments from friends and family. Love it!
Hauoli Toyama C.
When I 1st started to work for this wholesale company, I was hired to be the beauty advisor for Givenchy. It was around 1992 when Amarige was launched! This fragrance is amazing! Depending on your body chemistry the last note of any fragrance will be different. The mistake that some people does is that the spray bottle eau de toilette, they spray too closely to themselves. I think one to two sprays arm extended out is good.
Addison C.
Hilton Head, SC
This "oldie but goodie" is my go-to when I want to feel feminine, strong, elegant, yet fun. I'm in my late twenties and first started wearing it because my mom did. I added it back into the mix last year and cannot go a day of wearing it without someone commenting. In fact, two co-workers comment every time I walk through the door with it on. I've had strangers stop me and ask me to write down what I'm wearing. I don't think I'll ever take this out of the rotation.
maya s.
If you do find a cheaper version of this, would you mind sending me a message or so?
Luane S.
Queria saber como é o cheiro desse perfume, ele tem algum cheirinho agradavel para um dia romantico ?
Ana Claudia b.
macarani
O have been looking for a parfum with low price because i am living fim Brasil and here the price ia very expensive