BY GIVENCHY

Red Berries, Amber, Orange Blossom, Heliotrope, Cedar, Patchouli, Red Pepper, Mandarin Orange, Egyptian Jasmine see more...

• Was seriously thinking of purchasing, any recommendations...6 Answers
Anouk D.
New Castle, DE
Hot and spicy compared to the original. I much prefer this scent, though I don't really find the two similar. This smells more like a more subdued Gucci Rush on me, something about the spicy citrus, red berries and deep patchouli which create the same smell an almost fizziness. The notes are rather different but there is definitely a similarity to my nose.
This scent has excellent projection and lasts about 10 hours on your skin, about 7 of those hours with good sillage. An excellent value for the money and in my humble opinion the very best of the Irresistible series. All the others smell like little girls in pinafores next to this s exy voluptuous womanly scent.
Unfortunately this has been discontinued as far as i know, but u still can get it off of Amazon or eBay.
Kathryn M.
Westminster, CA
I love love love this perfume. The scent is not over the top floral which is perfect for me who loves me down to earth scents. A little goes a long way and the staying power is amazing. However a couple years ago the company decided to only sell it in French (aka European) stores. It about broke my heart. Thankfully after scouring Amazon and eBay I found it.
Amaris Q.
Givenchy is probably one of my favorite perfumers this one has notes of mandarin and red berries over jasmine notes very feminine and bright you'll love this as much as I do
Adriana R.
Beaverton, OR
I really love the sent and it's pretty long lasting so I like to spray it before I go out and know I won't have to touch up
Aide J.
Los Banos, CA
Smell was ok but not that found of it was really not one of my favorite. A little pricey
Hannah P.
Pricey but really worth it. I received it as a gift and then when i ran out i bought more. Its a very nice scent and it lasts all day. I use it when I'm going to work or out for the night because its versatile
Leomary P.
Maracaibo
Dura durante pocas horas. Tiene buen aspecto y el olor es muy rico, me gusta bastante. Pero hay mucho perfumes con mejores olores
Alejandra A.
Lethbridge, AB
Long lasting best perfume ever since the morning i use it i smell good trought the day
Pamela E.
Weston, FL
Was seriously thinking of purchasing, any recommendations or scent comparisons?