Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible by Givenchy for Women 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum EDP Spray

BY GIVENCHY

Christina J.
Coal Township, PA
I love this scent! It's an addition to my givenchy very irresistible perfume spray. Everytime I wear this I get asked what I am wearing. It has a lovely sensual smell and isn't overpowering. I would buy this again once I'm out. I would say if you smelled very irresistible before this is more of a spicy bolder scent. Everyones body gives off its own scent but I woukd try a sample and see how it smells on you.
Kala F.
This perfume smells amazinggggg. I love it.Its not too harsh of a smell and its not too light.
Kristie p.
Liberty, KY
Love this! smells so amazing. purchased as a gift and they loved it as well.