GIVENCHY 10137972 VERY IRRESISTIBLE by GIVENCHY- EDT SPRAY uploaded by Paula F.

BY GIVENCHY

Very Irresistable For Women by Givenchy is a sparkling, floral fragrance made from 5 varieties of roses. Other notes of anise, peony, and lemon verbena keep the fragrance bright and crisp. A very irresistable fragrance for the rose lover. Size: 2.5 OZ see more...

Anndria T.
This has been my favorite high end fragrance for over 10 years. I have gone through only two bottles as it seems to last forever. If you want to wear this you literally only need one spritz to last for hours. The scent stays in my hair for days. It smells intoxicating. I adore this stuff!
Sarah F.
This perfume is amazing! I had smelled after sample in a magazine years ago and the want for it never left me! For the amount of perfume the price is awesome, especially compared to other name brand perfumes. The bottle is too cute, also! I love this perfume.
Eva K.
New york, NY
I adore this parfume!! It's elegant, feminine and just so lovely. There is something a bit sexy about it too. The bottle is nice - I love the twisted glass, even if I wish it weren't pink. But the scent itself is brilliant. Love!!
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
I love this scent! It's Sexy and slightly sweet. It stays with you and smells incredible. I know it must have vanilla notes in it but it's not candy sweet, it still has a adult sultry note level. I love this perfume.
Paula F.
My favorite fragrance for this summer, I been using this beautiful fabulous fragrance for the pass two months and I'm in love with . Light and feminine fragrance.