Gits Jilebi Mix, 3.5 Ounce

by Gits

Traditional, crispy, juice, saffron hued Indian sweet made from fermented batter of wheat flour and lentil. The batter is extruded in pretzel like shape, deep-fried and dipped in sugar syrup for few seconds. Jilebies are traditionally enjoyed in India...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gits Jilebi Mix, 3.5 Ounce!
indie R.
kolkata
Gits Jilebi Mix, 3.5 Ounce uploaded by indie R.
Gits Jilebi Mix, 3.5 Ounce This is the best jalebi mix ever...very easy to make....there is a free jalebi maker too...your jst need to take out mix in a bowl, add some water, fry, and dip it in sugar syrup...and garnish it with some un salted pistachios, almonds, saffron. And it is ready to eat. .crispy and delicious
Riya A.
agra
Gits Jilebi Mix, 3.5 Ounce uploaded by Riya A.
i luv eating gits jalebi it is so tasty nd it taste so crispy nd good nd i luv it nd it is awesome nd i luv the quality of it
Nishtha J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Well, I love jalebis when they are fresh and hot. I gave a try to this one but it doesn't work well for me. So it's kind of ok for me. I guess I am the person who loves fresh jalebis only..

Looking for your answer?