BY GENERIC

Girls' Pouf Flower Snaps, Set of 3: Set of 3 Pouf flower snaps Multiple colors see more...

Bushra H.
I have lots and lots of these for my 2 year old daughter. They are good to put directly in her hair but sometimes I clip them onto headbands and she leaves them on all day. I LOVE these flowers. They go with everything and I can clip them to just about everything.
Leyanis A.
labelle fl
I bought these for my god daughter and she loves them, she doesn't want to take them off at all. They have great quality since she uses them all the time and they are still like new.
Kayla B.
Hannibal, MO
I love these they are cute and very easy to snap into my daughters hair. She loves them and looks adorable while wearing!