BY NONE

1 Year, 6 issues - Girls' Life Magazine is the No. 1 magazine for girls 10 to 15. Girl's Life Magazine is packed with advice on friends, family, school and crushes. Real stories about real girls facing the challenges of growing up. Plus expert hair and beauty tips; revealing quizzes; great articles on topics like school success, making friends and getting the most out of Girlhood! And don't forget Girl's Life Magazine's nationally recognized column Dear Carol, celebrity interviews, and embarrassing moments. see more...

• "I had this a few years ago and I loved it." in 1 review
Sarah M.
I believe for a while I had a subscription to GL. I liked it ! It’s almost like a Cosmo or Seventeen magazine , but for a younger audience. I had no idea they still made this
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Bookworm Expert Level 1
One of the coolest magazines growing up that was a great transition from the PopStar! Magazines to Seventeen Magazine. It’s geared towards body positivity and making girls feel strong and empowered. I loved it!
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
This was my favorite magazine growing up! It had everything- from fashion to advice to books to music to celebrities. I was never bored reading this magazine and loved seeing it in my mailbox. Great magazine for tweens and teens!
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
I used to love finding this magazine in my mailbox when I was younger. A fun read for girls who want to have that sense of being grown but might not be ready for publications targeted toward a more mature teenage audience. Great for the preteen set. Issues usually feature celebrities around the same age group of the intended audience as well as relative beauty and fashion advice. Just enough to feel that grown up sense of reading a magazine without losing the fun of childhood.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Girls Life was my first magazine that helped me ride the bumpy road in teen hood. I don't read it now since I am past that stage, but I remember that this magazine was the one that helped me to navigate beauty when I was growing up, because my mom didn't have all the answers.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I haven't seen this magazine around in a long time. I used to read it when I was in high school, and it was my favorite. I liked that it had more than fashion and pictures (which is what most teenage magazines consist of). I think it's very age appropriate.
Keegan S.
Cleveland, OH
Girls' Life magazine is perfect for pre-teens and early teens. It is chock full of helpful information and advice. Every page has something to read, and it is never boring. Girl's Life covers the topic your parents forgot to mention and everything more. This magazine is fun and perfect for those girls who are getting a little too old for American Girl magazine.
Taryn C.
This was my favorite magazine when I was a tween. I enjoyed it more than all the other magazines out there because I found them to be a bit more real. My grandma actually subscribed to it for me back then lol.
Dana S.
Bookworm Expert Level 4
I read this when I was younger and it was a good magazine for preteens and teens to get fashion and beauty tips. It was a fun magazine to read and you also got some gossip and celebrity news in it. It has a little bit of everything which is what you want in a magazine.
ashley p.
Winchester, VA
I used to read this when I younger for fashion & beauty tips and because I thought it would help me figure out how boys' minds work, but it didint , oh well it was still a good read