BY GENERIC

Girls' Large Bow Snaps, Set of 4: Set of 4 Large bow snaps Multiple colors see more...

Girls' Large Bow Snaps
  • "Shes ten months now and were still working on that hair growth thing." in 1 review
Somer G.
Somer G.
I have two daughters so almost always have a bow in their hair! We have so many bows. Always easy matching accessories.
Diana V.
Diana V.
These are super cute for little girls! The colors are fun and they have a great selection. My nieces and sister love these.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love putting big colorful bow in my daughters hair. She has every color to match every outfit!
Alissa M.
Alissa M.
Grove city
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got these for my oldest daughter for when I do her hair they are very cute and the solid colors make them match with any outfit she wears.
alexia h.
alexia h.
Springfield, IL
Love bows, super cute in little girls hair, easy to put in... Even husbands can do little girls hair now a days
Keisha H.
Keisha H.
I love these! They are so cute in my daughters hair. They are easy to put in and they don't hurt her head.
Sondra M.
Sondra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute bows. Cutw colors. Seemed well made! Matches slot of my girls clothing!!
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
I like to clip these in my nieces braids or at the bases of their ponytails. Makes them cute and sassy.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
I bought these for my niece, I'm surprised to see these on here! They are super cute I love them!!
Viridiana G.
Viridiana G.
I love these for my girls thick hair! They stay in place & they are cute! :)