BY GENERIC

Girls' Glitter Heart Snap Clips, Set of 10: Set of 10 Heart snap clips Glitter design Multiple colors see more...

• "Did hold daughters hair very well." in 1 review
  • "Granted, her hair is very thick but even with small sections the clips didn't hold well." in 1 review
  • "The hold pretty good when placed in the hair." in 1 review
Kirsten L.
Hamilton, OH
I used these in my daughters hair and they didn't hold well. Granted, her hair is very thick but even with small sections the clips didn't hold well. I do like the design, but not ideal for children with thick hair.
Harley G.
Jonesboro, LA
I buy these for my girls any they go so well with everything and hold well in their hair. Will defenatly buy again and recommend that others do too!!!
Emily B.
I bought these for a little girl who is like my daughter and she loves them. They stay in her hair well and don't slip out while she plays all day!
Jessica w.
Glendora, CA
Did hold daughters hair very well. Although it's curly and think I would've thought it would hold better and not break so easy
Deborah S.
My daughter's birthday we gave those away and I really loved how they stayed in place when she snapped them into her hair
Natalia M.
These don't really hold you hair in place as well I would like but they sure do add a cute glittery sheen to the hair!
Sondra M.
Very cute. They didn't hold in my daughters thin hair well tho and the glitter for everywhere it seemed like
Yesenia M.
These are ok if you don't have thick hair. The hold pretty good when placed in the hair.
nana n.
Seattle, WA
These are fine they are like any clippers they are not the best but they still work