BY DISNEY

If she loves to try on your perfume and jewelry, your child will love the fun of her very own perfume while pretending to be a disney princess. she can put on her earrings, ring, bracelets and perfume before taking a selfie to put in her disney princess photo frame. see more...

Ashleigh M.
Fayetteville, NC
My niece is officially in "princess" mode. She is obsessed with the Disney princesses and loved when I found this set for her birthday. The smell isn't too strong for girls and it makes her feel very grown-up :)
Wendy R.
Joshua , Tx
I love that they have this for little firls. My daughter is always grabbing my things, sometimes can put to much, but this set is perfect. She a young girl. Love it
Gloria Z.
Miami, Fl
This is so adorable and it's a perfect gift for a little girl who loves Disney princesses. It's girly and had a lot of things that comes with it
Alejandra S.
Stickney, IL
Love this little set for girls. Kept my niece away from my victoria secret sets! She now has her own, and the price I paid is great!
alyssa g.
Ridley Park, PA
I love the Disney princess's , this is a wonderful gift set for a little girl who likes beauty products and Disney princess's :)
Charles C.
Marietta, GA
Purchased these for my nieces and they LOVE the sets!! Great affordable present for the Disney loving kids in your life!!!
Chelsea K.
Stonington, ME
Makes the perfect gift for a young girl. Not too mesy, fun colors, not many pieces, great for a goodie bag for party, etc.
Karen R.
Sterling, VA
I recently bought this as a Christmas present for my 4 yo frozen theme and loved it very kid friendly as in smell very light and floral
alyse R.
Lorain, OH
My daughter absolutely loves this. It makes her feel like a big girl who has her own perfume and bag to carry it.
Vanessa  S.
Wow I love this ❤️ perfect for a lil or big girl who still love princesses for there birthday or Christmas even Easter baskets