BY GENERIC

Girls' Crochet Headwraps, Set of 6: Set of 6 Crochet headwraps Multiple colors see more...

Ashley C.
White Plains , NY
These headbands are very useful. If you have long hair it can keep your hair out of your face. It can keep your hair out of your face when your in a car and the wind is blowing it.
Melissa W.
Summerville, Sc
My daughter loves these because they are soft and not to tight around her head. The only problem I have with them is that they don't stay put for very long.
Terena F.
These are trendy but they do not stay in place. When they do stay in place they do hold the hair back pretty good but the issue is they don't hold long.
Sarah H.
Arnold, MO
These are good to keep your hair out of your face for any hair length. I like to use these when I am cleaning. Comes in good color selection.
Tiffany R.
STREETSBORO, OH
I love these BUT I didn't use them for head bands. I used them to make tutus! They hold up well and are very strechy