BY GENERIC

Girls' Bright Elastics, Set of 36: Set of 36 Bright elastics Multiple colors see more...

Girls' Bright Elastics
  • "Having thin hair and a sensitive scalp, finding hair ties that don't pull on my hair can be hard to find." in 1 review
  • "She has wavy hair and it's hard to find a good hair tie that can handle her volume. " in 1 review
  • "Alround great product :)" in 1 review
  • "Even though I might be a little old for colors, I love adding a little bit of extra color to my look for the day." in 1 review
nathalie G.
Me encanta este roducto pues es super comodo a la hora de amarrar nuestro cabello, tamaño perfecto para mi pues mi cabello es un poco fino y me gusta tenerlo amarrado pero no muy apretado siempre tengo de estas en cada cartera, super recomendado este producto.
Maryuvi L.
Miami, Florida
They are good especially for those who have fine hair or for girls as they are not very resistant and its colorful helps you to carry it on your wrist to keep it always on hand.
Renee P.
South Hadley, MA
Love these!! I used to wear them as bracelets and people knew me as the girl with rainbow bracelets. They are good for so much more than putting up hair.
Girl Scouts are taught to always be prepared, and that there are infinite uses for a bandanna. Well, I don't know about the bandanna because I never ended up using them except to bundle up my belongings when I pretended to run away from home, but I think that these elastics are even more useful.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I have purchased these for my girls. I also pull my hair back with them when working out. I really like these and my girls like these because they do not pull or rip the hair. I like the nice variety of colors that you receive in one package and the price is not bad.
cynthia r.
Modesto, CA
Love how bright the colors are for my daughter. She can match with anything she is wearing or just add a dash of bright color to her wardrobe. The quality is also decent considering she never uses them for long since she loses them.
Mary B.
Texas
Even though I might be a little old for colors, I love adding a little bit of extra color to my look for the day. And since I have dark hair this give me just the amount of color I want!
Kianna F.
Ayer , MA
Can never have enough of these fabulous hair ties. Having thin hair and a sensitive scalp, finding hair ties that don't pull on my hair can be hard to find. Love these! No more ouch!
Ashley N.
I love these! The colors are nice and bright and I can match them with many outfits for my girls! They also hold hair up well. They have better elasticity than other brands :)
Bridgett P.
I just purchased these for my daughter and I really like how well they hold her hair. She has wavy hair and it's hard to find a good hair tie that can handle her volume.
Luciana R.
Son lindas, coloridas y de buen precio, sin embargo no perduran mucho en el tiempo. Se rompen con facilidad en los casos de las que tienen abundante cabello. El empaque hace pensar que son bastantes para reemplazar facilmente las que se rompen