BY GENERIC

Girls' Animal Elastics, Set of 6: Set of 6 Animal elastics Multiple colors see more...

Girls' Animal Elastics
  • "I don't know where the love for these hair ties started but a lot of the time they're more expensive than regular elastic bands." in 1 review
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Love the design and the fact that they don't leave a bump when you take them out. They work great for my daughters short hair. However, these are useless on my hair. My hair is down to my waist and I work as a chef in a small café - keeping my hair tied back is essential! These hair ties just don't stand up to a 12 hour shift when you have a lot of hair!
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know where the love for these hair ties started but a lot of the time they're more expensive than regular elastic bands. Who even looks at someone's hair close enough to notice the design? Oh well it's good at doing its job I just think it's a waste of money
Melissa P.
Lexington, SC
These are great! They don't leave that indent in your hair that traditional hair ties do, but they aren't as tight of a hold either. They are more gentle on hair, but they also come out kind of easily.
member-db2d92dcc
Long Beach, CA
This product is very colorful and fun, but the only problem that i had with it, was that it did not stay on as long as i wanted it to. Its good for leisure time, but don't too great when you're exercising.
Gabriela l.
I loves these to wear at night because they don't leave a crease and they aren't tight! Use them during they day when i don't have much activity
maria d.
I love those! i use them for myself becsuse i like the colors. when i want my hair down, this doubles as a cute bracelet
Danielle M.
Warner Robins , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute cute cute. Love the hair bands. Very fashionable & doesn't crease your hair as bed as normal hair bands.
Chellian L.
Los Angeles, CA
Elastic bands they don't crease your hair doesn't leave a mark! love it.

Its very colorful and comfortable to wear
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are cute but I don't like hair ties/ rubber bands. How do you like to wear these?
Very cute and fun! My six year old loves them. But they tend to stretch out easily and don't hold my oldests thick hair well.