BY CAT & JACK

Cat & Jack products are made to last, but if something doesn't or if you're unsatisfied for any other reason, you can make returns up to one year after purchase. Size: One Size. Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Female. Age Group: Toddler. see more...

Stephanie T.
Van nuys
Can I say I absolutely love there clothing line I buy it for my baby toddlers girl and boys the fabric is amazing they have so much styles and for a very good price I mean am a mom of 6 so I love I can match them all
Megan R.
These clips are some my kid picked out. I wasn't happy about the price for 3 little clips, but they've made her happy. They are soft to grip the hair and we haven't had them fall out, so they stay put.
Lexi W.
Love Cat and Jack accessories. These make great items to put in a gift and little girls just love them. Cute clips!
arlin a.
martil
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com