Girls

by HBO

A comedy about the experiences of a group of girls in their early 20s.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Girls!
How would you rate this product?
anna G.
Borne
I didn’t watch it i had to choose between series i never watch i didn’t know one so sorry
Bianca F.

Very real characters and great dialogues. I think it represents my generation very well; in aspirations, ways to solve problems, evolution of oneself or their relationships

Courtney B.
Markham, ON
Girls uploaded by Courtney B.
Girls changed my entire existence. I grew up in a very sheltered and religious household and I was extremely body conscious and body sensitive for my entire childhood and well into college. I judged myself for harshly for the tiniest flaws and lumps and bumps. Seeing those characters go through their lives with the tantalizing highs and hilarious and soul screeching lows, with the x-rated scenes that just seemed more.. relatable than the other options on TV at the time like Game of Thrones. Don't get me wrong, bomb.com show BUT I related more to lopsided nipples and awkward naked moments. The show made me feel comfortable with how UNCOMFORTABLE I was.. I could not be the only one who felt this way. It allowed me to FINALLY wear a 2 piece bathing suit in public at 24. Watch this is you want to laugh cry and have hope for yourself!
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
How can you not love the show Girls?? It is so relatable and real. It reminded me a lot of Sex in the City. The acting and writing were both top notch!! I recommend this show to almost all women especially 18+ going into college. You learn a lot about the real world in this awesome show!!
Adarah B.
Calgary
Fun. Realistic. Uncomfortable. Hilarious. I love that Girls doesn't shy away from the hideous things we girls can do to our friends, relationships, life. You'll love characters, hate others, and that's what makes it such a good watch.
Angel C.
Salem, MA
Serie de 10, las interpretaciones son magnificas, Nicole Kidman está sublime en la primera temporada pero se supera en la segunda. Meryl Streep hace un gran papel y Resse está genial. La serie envuelve por sus protagonistas y el guion es bastante bueno. Ojala una tercera temporada!!!!!
olivia L.
Johnstown, PA
I spent 11 years living in NYC and Girls was a guilty pleasure. All the characters reminded me of everyone I really didn’t want to befriend! It showed typical spoiled NYC girls worst stereotypes. I found most of the characters to be narcissistic and self absorbed, but yet I still watched.
Tracy T.
Webster, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The characters are not all the greatest of people, but for some reason I had to keep watching. It’s like when you see something going on like and accident, you just can’t look away.
Kiana D.
Overland Park, KS
This show was so bad, it was good. I absolutely hated watching these friends stab each other in the back, but I could not stop watching. So entertaining and gives insight into what it's like to be an adult that just never grew up. I would recommend.
Rebecca M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Who else loves this show? I adore this show so much! I loved it when it was on and I’ve gone back and rewatched it twice more, even made my hubs watch it with me 🤣 It’s relatable and emotional; ridiculous and extravagant; weird and hilarious; quirky and sad. If you haven’t seen this, enjoy your next binge into the lives of four young women exploring life, love, and disaster in New York City. Lena Dunham stars and created this HBO series - love her or hate her, she will definitely be unforgettable. Peep Adam Driver, pre-Star Wars (I’m half in love with him, he’s amazing 😍) Girls #girls #hbo #nyc #comedy #drama #dramedy #bingeworthy #lenadunham #juddapatow #allisonwilliams #jemimakirke #zosiamamet #adamdriver

Looking for your answer?