Girlfriend by Patti Labelle Eau De Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Latasha P.

BY GIRLFRIEND BY PATTI LABELLE

A blend of citrus and fruity notes. see more...

Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I had bought the Girlfriend by Patti Labelle Eau De Parfum Spray for Women a few years ago. It is some good smelling perfume. I am someone who doesn't like to wear perfume. I always prefer the body spray or body mist type. But this perfume had really changed my mind. I still have this perfume because I bought two of them and I had a lotion that went with the perfume. If you is someone who loves perfume, I would give this a try. I definitely recommend this perfume.
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
This perfume smells amazing and it's not too strong but you definitely wouldn't want to spray too much. It's overall a fairly decent price. I got it as a gift for my birthday but I'll be sure to ask where it is from!
Cecilia B.
Mcallen, TX
love the scent it has it last long and very good seeet scent i cant live without i highly recommend this to all friends and they loved it been buying this alot i would totally buy again for a present to my mom
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
O.M.G this fragrance is so lovely please go out and buy it last all day and the smell especially when the wind blows for sure women will ask where you buy that lovely fragrance
DIANA D.
Jus for the mere fact that this sent is named after one of my icons Miss Patti herself I ordered it but when b got it i fell inlove !!! One of the best sent ive smelled for a while not too Strong but just right!
BRANDY B.
Miramar , FL
Patty Labelle's perfume is one of my all time favorite scent. It is my signature perfume, one I wear often. I have been a fan of this perfume for some time. The scent, is light and not overbearing. I received complements each time I've worn it.
darneisha p.
MONROE, LA
This is one of my favorite perfumes, I have to keep all of my favorites stashed away. I would definitely recommend this perfume to everyone.Love Love Love.
Brianna M.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought this for myself and I loved it. I wore it almost everyday and it made me feel so good. It is a very good product and you should buy it.
Jessica H.
Got this as a gift and loved it!!! Not to over power but smells great. The scent doesn't fade either!!
Lay R.
New Iberia , LA
I absolutely love this fragrance! Bought it for my mom and I ended up wearing it more than her!
Oriana G.
Houston, Tx
Its good? Are you gonna be smelling like this the whole day?
tameka d.
West Palm Beach, FL
Is this worth it?
loa c.
Is this good for a present?
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
How would you describe the smell?
Belen H.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like the shape of the bottle! Do they sell this in a smaller size?