BY JUSTIN BEIBER

Girlfriend by Justin Beiber Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz (Women). Designer fragrance at a great price. Enhance your day or evening with this great mist. Delightful blend of enticing classic scents. see more...

Veronica C.
Azusa, CA
Yes! This perfume is absolutely amazing and I feel like the scent is unique and wearable. I love it. I remember having it my freshman year of high school and till this day it's still one of my favorite perfumes & it last a very long time.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
This perfume smells so good. I wear it to school and I get comments all day about how good I smell. I didn't want to use it at first because of JB's image but it does smell good and it's worth the money.
Catalina M.
Rio Rico, AZ
absolutely love this scent! just ran out and i need a refilk immediately! i am a first time user and i fell completely in love with it when i first smelled it at the store, and its lasts long as well.
yari d.
Providence, RI
Omg i have this perfume i got it in the hospital whene i had my baby and i love the smell is not to strong is soft and long lasting a must have
LaShawndra L.
Griffin, GA
It's kind of weird that I like this perfume because it's by Justin Beiber but the perfume has a nice scent. It is a sweet floral scent.
Stacy F.
Phoenix, AZ
The scent is beautiful and it is last all day! Two sprats and you're good for the whole day. Best perfume ever
Jessica S.
London, ON
Smells like Viva La Juicy, but with extra berries and citrus. Love the juicy berries part but it disappears inn seconds, leaving a sugary, screechy sharp citrus and an annoying off-note that smells of burning plastic.

It smells like screaming kids gorging on bags of cheap artificially flavoured sweets that have sat in sun and expired years after the safe use-by date. They feel compelled to eat anyway but there's too, too much sugar and before long they're all sick with a headache. I think it will appeal to small children a lot but their parents will find it annoying. For a celebrity tween fragrance for a I prefer Paris Hilton Tease, or one of the Britneys.
Daniela P.
Caracas
I love this parfum, Its not too strong, it is sweet, and it last. The only thing I don't like its the packing, not the box the other thing 😂😂, it is realky annoying and the bottle always falls because of it, so I just took it out
Demi S.
Well if im honest it made me embarrassed to buy this! But when I smelt it in the store I loved it! Very girly long lasting scent! Im very bad at describing scents so sorry I can’t help there! But if you love girly scents you would like this! X
Devin x.
Hambledon Road, Denmead
Love love love love this product!! Lovely packaging, lovely scent, sweet but not too sweet, long lasting!