MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerJustin Bieber
Girlfriend by Justin Beiber Eau De Parfum Spray 17 oz

Girlfriend by Justin Beiber Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz

by Justin Bieber

Girlfriend by Justin Beiber Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz (Women). Designer fragrance at a great price. Enhance your day or evening with this great mist. Delightful blend of enticing classic scents.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Girlfriend by Justin Beiber Eau De Parfum Spray 1.7 oz!
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This fragrance by Justin Bieber is absolutely stunning, not only does it smell absolutely amazing, but the design that he made for the way it is packaged is so unique and I had never seen anything like it until he launched this fragrance and to this day I have yet to see anything like it either.
Catalina M.
Rio Rico, AZ
absolutely love this scent! just ran out and i need a refilk immediately! i am a first time user and i fell completely in love with it when i first smelled it at the store, and its lasts long as well.
LaShawndra L.
Griffin, GA
It's kind of weird that I like this perfume because it's by Justin Beiber but the perfume has a nice scent. It is a sweet floral scent.
Tori S.
Riverside, CA
I love this perfume so much it smells so good and is great for any occasion wether it be casual or not
Jessica B.
Marceline
Omg! I hate that he doesn’t make more scents! I love love love this! I also had a Christmas one he produced and it was only for Christmas! I was by far my fav! When giving a gift I alway give this! Love me some Justin!
yari D.
Providence, RI
Omg i have this perfume i got it in the hospital whene i had my baby and i love the smell is not to strong is soft and long lasting a must have
Veronica C.
Azusa, CA
Yes! This perfume is absolutely amazing and I feel like the scent is unique and wearable. I love it. I remember having it my freshman year of high school and till this day it's still one of my favorite perfumes & it last a very long time.
Kylie M.
Salem, OR
This perfume smells so good. I wear it to school and I get comments all day about how good I smell. I didn't want to use it at first because of JB's image but it does smell good and it's worth the money.
Stacy F.
Phoenix, AZ
The scent is beautiful and it is last all day! Two sprats and you're good for the whole day. Best perfume ever
Serynah M.
Quebec
Smells soo good and it's stays on all day!!! You need to buy it!!!! smells a bit strong for so people

Looking for your answer?