BY PENGUIN GROUP

Sophia Amoruso, Hardcover - Signed Edition, English-language edition, Pub by Penguin Publishing Group see more...

Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I loved every minute of this book, it starts off slow depicting the journey of mega successful online retailer and her non traditional journey to success. It’s critically acclaimed for its girl power can do theme, quotes and illustrations. I loved the honesty and motivation that this book provided. I guarantee it for fashion lovers and budding entrepreneurs.
Erin C.
I really liked this book. It made me feel more empowered and that I can do anything! Plus I got a signed copy at the bookstore which made it cooler! A must read for all girls.
Christina C.
Oakville , ON
So inspirational! Gotta love the fact that this book is an easy read and makes you laugh through out the entirety of this read. I found this book extremely motivation for all young business and entrepreneurial women. Sophia's humour and honesty is refreshing and I love learning the personality behind the infamous Nasty girl which I followed closely previous to the announcement of this book. I highly recommend this book to all that want a fast read which is light hearted and fun.