Girlactik Star Lash Mascara Mink Black uploaded by Teresa G.

BY GIRLACTIK

Mascara is a must when wanting to have your eyes stand out! This light weight formula does the job of conditioning your lashes and making them look natural and full for an all day wear!!

Water, Beeswax, Cyclomethicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, PVP, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Sorbitan Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Triethanolamine, Polybutene, Oleic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Cellulose Gum, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Simethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake.

• Is this more of a lengthening or thickening mascara?1 Answers
Henna A.
Homestead , FL
Got this in a boxy charm box, I had high hopes because I've heard such great things about this brand, however, it's way too clumpy for my liking. I have the highlighter from them but the mascara nope not good for me at least.
Barbara S.
I love this mascara! It gave my lashes a nice volume without looking too much. Perfect for daytime looks. It's also easy to remove with makeup remover wipes. I like the wand and the formula. The packaging is also very cute.
Samantha  L.
I love this product it extends. You lashes so much but it does leave clumps. I don't mind clumps at all but if you do mind clumps in your eyelashes then I wouldn't choose this product to buy.
Teresa G.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I am giving this 4 stars I love the brand and the package design I like how easy it is to apply. My only thing is it's a little to water based for me.
Brittany K.
I usually don't like colored mascara but this is very nice and it makes my eye color pop which i love and adore about this product
Is this more of a lengthening or thickening mascara?